Prop 8 overturned

ResearchMonkey

Maybe we can get Kagen a Burqa robe.

1279729374545.jpg

Cerise

Ooooops! More of those sharia-loving extremists at work!

Sharia in New Jersey: Muslim husband rapes wife, judge sees no sexual assault because Islam forbids wives to refuse sex

And now a New Jersey judge sees no evidence that a Muslim committed sexual assault of his wife -- not because he didn't do it, but because he was acting on his Islamic beliefs:

"This court does not feel that, under the circumstances, that this defendant had a criminal desire to or intent to sexually assault or to sexually contact the plaintiff when he did. The court believes that he was operating under his belief that it is, as the husband, his desire to have sex when and whether he wanted to, was something that was consistent with his practices and it was something that was not prohibited."

Luckily, the appellate court overturned this decision, and a Sharia ruling by an American court has not been allowed to stand. This time.

spike

oh no, you found an extremist and an idiot judge. LET'S GENERALIZE BILLIONS OF PEOPLE.

I wonder if there have been any crimes committed by someone belonging to some other group where you didn't like the ruling. We should generalize those groups, threaten to deport them, and generally act anti-American about it.

Gotholic

Yeah, the same could be said about oral sex. The mouth wasn't designed for smoking either, hands weren't designed for typing, feet for skiing, etc.

Anal sex is inherently unnatural. The examples you cite have no relation. Smoking can be good for and your lungs were designed to allow some in. Typing was designed for the hands, not hands for typing, and the same can be said of skiing designed for the feet.

It's totally irrelevant though unless you're saying that we should outlaw anything that raises health risks? We'd have to outlaw a whole ton of stuff then.

I am saying the behavior itself is inherently unhealthy I am not saying it is an argument against "gay marriage" - an oxymoron.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
It was a crime when the acts were committed. Unless you're in NJ with a pussy judge.

Gotholic

In regards to boxxy, well, her videos seem innocent. I do not see what the problem is. Just a cute hyper girl having some innocent fun with the cam.

spike

Anal sex is inherently unnatural.

Sure it is. It occurs in nature.

The examples you cite have no relation. Smoking can be good for and your lungs were designed to allow some in. Typing was designed for the hands, not hands for typing, and the same can be said of skiing designed for the feet.

Those things are actually inherently unnatural. They do not occur in nature.

I am saying the behavior itself is inherently unhealthy I am not saying it is an argument against "gay marriage" - an oxymoron.

Sure you really didn't make any argument against gay marriage. Also the behavior is not inherently unhealthy. Any sex can be good or bad for the health.

It is interesting how people tries in vain to make arguments against gay men but hardly ever complain about lesbians.

Gotholic

Sure it is. It occurs in nature.

You think just because it seems to be observed in other species, it is then natural?

Those things are actually inherently unnatural. They do not occur in nature.

Those things were designed to be used by the body, not the body being designed to use those things.

Sure you really didn't make any argument against gay marriage. Also the behavior is not inherently unhealthy. Any sex can be good or bad for the health.

How can a heterosexually monogamous relationship who engages in moderate sex ever be unhealthy?

It is interesting how people tries in vain to make arguments against gay men but hardly ever complain about lesbians.

If I have failed to discriminate against them as well, I apologize. I try discriminate equally. ;)

spike

You think just because it seems to be observed in other species, it is then natural?

Yes, it occurs naturally in nature. Unlike those other examples.

Those things were designed to be used by the body, not the body being designed to use those things.

Right, the body is not designed for these activities. They are unnatural. We have designed things to make them possible. This does not make these activities wrong.

How can a heterosexually monogamous relationship who engages in moderate sex ever be unhealthy?

Shit you can rip things, have a heart attack, one partner may not be into it and have unhealthy effects from it.