Quantum leap time, my fellow geeks!

unclehobart

Thats the hard part. I don't know what lattitude I'm allowed just being the homeowner. I surely don't want to queer it.

HomeLAN

You got that right. I'm sure they'll be limited in what you can do with them.

BTW, they paying you a site fee for this?

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
Ok, Unc, just got home so I can google Darien. Need any roomies? A butler? How about a stable boy? Anything?

Kruz

I'll let you use one of my 64meg compact flash cards..... just pop it in your Canon and fill it up for me ok Unc? :D
or steve and I could just happen to stop over to watch the race sunday :headbang:

PT

If you do, at least bring the boy a button up shirt. Maybe they'll want to take some pics of the girls biting the buttons off.

unclehobart

Easy guys... Its not like these shots wont make it into the magazine at some point. Frankly, I'm just glad that I'll now have a really kick ass story to wow my grandkids with. er... the grandkids I'll never have.

PT

That would be something. Alright son *Whips out the Penthouse* Let me tell you about my glory days.

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
PuterTutor said:
Ok, Unc, just got home so I can google Darien. Need any roomies? A butler? How about a stable boy? Anything?

Just like that you give up the cabana-boy job? Over a few nekkid pics!? For shame. *[/siz]