Quantum leap time, my fellow geeks!

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
Yeah, and as a landscape consultant, you'll be out cutting the grass.

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
My dear PT...consultants never do any actual work. You should know that by now. We just sit inside the house and talk about work... ;)

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Homey, maybe you could use a profesional driver to transport you to the house of unc repute to *ahem* work on the computer & I happen to know one. :D

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
WOOOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gives me another week to find your house and hang out in the bushes to watch them go in.

Damn, I am pathetic. :(

But then, I might see titties. :D

unclehobart

!!!!

Attachment(s):

great_day.jpg, 39.13kb

11_1036980756.jpg

HeXp£Øi±

Uuuuh...she looks familear. If i actually thought for a second that was yours i wouldn't even dare saying that. :D

unclehobart

My connection has been spotty tonight... and Ive been working all the way up this point... and still have another 15 min to go... then bed. No ICQ for daddy until late monday. I'll be at HomeLANs on the morrow.

unclehobart

The girl in question above is Megan, 19, married. Her hubby was at the shoot, 6'4, 210, size 14 shoes, dead ringer for Jake Busey. Great guy. Very Intelligent and engaging. He signed up for the Navy 6 year nuclear program next May.

unclehobart

*groan* Just got settled into bed when at 245am I heard the civil defense sirens go off. There has been a rather unholy amount of top cloud lightning over the last 2 hours amounting to an average of 2 flashes per second. Apparently there are a few tornadoes touching down about 15 miles to the north. A severe thunderstorm warning has been issued for about 20 minutes from now. We are expecting insane winds and hail... yippie. No sleep shall i be granted this night methinks.

unclehobart

If I die tonight you will know that it was this demon squall line that did me in.

Attachment(s):

weather.jpg, 37.67kb

11_1037002112.jpg

HeXp£Øi±

That sounds awesome!
I love that kind of weather. When i lived in Sitka we went out walking in 95 mph winds and had a blast. Extreme weather in any form is entertainment. I think that's why i like Fairbanks so much.

unclehobart

jeez. I wake up to find that the storm was a line from the Gulf Coast all the way up to the DC area. 33 dead so far. It was a bad one.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A38407-2002Nov11.html