Queef

To: Dictionary editors across the globe
Throughout our years on this planet, the female members of our species have been excreting gas through their vagina. If one was naive to this fact, they just might be for eternity. This is because for years now dictionaries across the nation and beyond have not compiled an entry for the word "queef". It is not completely understood why the word queef has been overlooked, especially seeing that many more obscure words get added every year. For example, a new entry for 2002 is MVVD, which is an acronym for male vertical volume drinker. This can hardly be considered a colloquial expression, yet it is added to the dictionary. Queef definitely has a more earthy, ubiquitous feel to it than MVVD.

If you would like to stop this injustice, sign this petition and help wipe away a little ignorance from the world by enlightening people about the almighty queef. With enough signatures, we just might have success in this glorious battle.

Jeslek

Banned
:blush: dammit, don't you know? Its the action of laying on your back, and flinging your legs up so air is sucked into your vagina, allowing a vaccuum sort of farting/sucking sound to be released.

Jeslek

Banned
beh Justin was 1 minute before me.

Queef is also the name of a punk-wannabe band in Britain.

nalani

I thought it was when you give up something ... you know, as in "I bequeef my collection of CDs to ku'u"

:D