Repent ye sinners...

Do you attend religious services?

• Every Sunday without fail and Wednesdays (or any other weekday there are services) too.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I attend every Sunday unless an emergency arises (and feel guilty if that happens).

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • I attend most Sundays but it doesn't really bother me to miss the occasional service.

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • I attend on all the religious holidays and occasionally throughout the year.

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Christmas and Easter baby, Christmas and Easter.

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • They have morning on Sundays?

Votes: 8 33.3%
  • Religious services? Do they still even [I]do[/I] that?

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Who is this "god" person you're blithering about anyway.

Votes: 4 16.7%

• Total voters

Inkara1

If the dude is able to see all and know all, I think being able to judge everyone who dies in a day would be cake.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
I just believe what I believe...do I necessarily believe in jesus and the virgin mary and all that? No. Do I believe there is some higher power? Sure...Do I believe people who have passed on are looking over us? Yes.

RDX

Choice number 3 for me. I'm probably at church 3 out of 4 sundays. I am a
Christian, but I still have lots of doubts. I actually eat lunch with the pastor every couple of weeks. It's a good time to hash stuff out and end up in civilized arguement (I wouldn't quite call it a debate). I am however, 100% certain that their is a God, I'm just not certain about anything after that.

Winky

You have no right to belittle my beliefs.

Its a free country, freedom of religion
freedom FROM religion
and freedom to DISTAIN religion!

maybe I left out some?

List of deities

piss.jpg

Winky

But I might be tempted to take it all back
if you could send some buxom Valkyries my way.

chcr

Too cute for words
But I might be tempted to take it all back
if you could send some buxom Valkyries my way.

The problem with Valkyries is that they bathe infrequently and engage in various activities that are likely to make them sweat profusely. ;)