Reputation Points??

Inkara1

I'm trusting that any details revealed here are for our information only and will not be argued about here... and also that we won't be asked to pick sides.

tonksy

i am willing to pick sides. any and all bribes..i mean, gifts can be mailed to my home. you both have the address.

actually, i like you both very much even if you dislike each other.

AlphaTroll

Uki Chick said:
i'm only on the second page. I got to do something to get more karma. At least to beat the ex

I can think of a variety of more interesting things to beat exes with....sticks, carrots, hoses, planks, brooms, flip flops....you get the idea ;)

Not that I am of course advocating violence in any way.

And I do happen to like your ex, so I'd hate to see him injured.

But with any and all other exes the above weapons work rather well.

Uki Chick

We're not asking anyone to take sides and we don't hate each other. At least I don't think so.

But if people are accepting bribes, I'll cook and clean your houses for a week for free. :swing:

Professur

Uki Chick said:
We're not asking anyone to take sides and we don't hate each other. At least I don't think so.

But if people are accepting bribes, I'll cook and clean your houses for a week for free. :swing:

Sold.

Professur

Are you willing to stand in 4C water getting eaten alive by flying vampires of all species helping me get the water in? Damnit, that reminds me, I need to go buy a new 150' extension cord.

Uki Chick

Professur said:
Are you willing to stand in 4C water getting eaten alive by flying vampires of all species helping me get the water in? Damnit, that reminds me, I need to go buy a new 150' extension cord.

Sure I'll help you do that. As long as I get a chance to go and get those funky fishing pants we spoke about.

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
Uki Chick said:

No,no hate

shit, you come and clean and cook, and I'll give you rep points!

Uki Chick

paul_valaru said:
No,no hate

shit, you come and clean and cook, and I'll give you rep points!

sorry, did that for 10.5 years already. i've had enough. you're turn to do it for yourself.

Uki Chick

Here's another bribe, anyone need some baking done for an occasion, I love baking and I'm pretty good at it if I must say so myself.

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
Uki Chick said:
Here's another bribe, anyone need some baking done for an occasion, I love baking and I'm pretty good at it if I must say so myself.

ok, there she tells the truth

MrBishop

cleaning and baking??!? All for pressing a little button?

Damn...why didn't you mention this sooner?

MrBishop

Uki Chick said:
Cause nobody ever asked.
Well...its kinda awkward to just call someone up and say "So? Doing anything special this weekend? I've got this stubborn stain in my tub and my windows are all grimy...and do you still have that lemon poppy-seed cake recipie?"

Hell, gimme a few more months and I might be begging for such help :)