Reputation Points??

Uki Chick

Professur said:
On our honeymoon to Niagra, I almost bought the missus a french maid outfit. Not a real french maid outfit, but one that had just enough material to be recognisable as one, without getting in the way of the action.

so what stopped you?

AlphaTroll

Nope, never have...but I am willing to bet my best pair of passion pink panties that it's still called cleaning.

Professur

Uki Chick said:
so what stopped you?

Circumstance. It was pissing rain the whole time. We'd actually had to go buy new shoes, cos our old ones were simply destroyed with the wet. We saw it, I suggested. We giggled, nudged, and moved on. We were 10 years younger, no kids, just married. She was still bashful. Hell, the honeymoon wasn't even planned. We literally just got in the car and left. Kinky wasn't a consideration.
Today she'd probably have taken it to the cash herself. Back then, she wouldn't even pay for anything herself if I was at hand.

Professur

AlphaTroll said:
Nope, never have...but I am willing to bet my best pair of passion pink panties that it's still called cleaning.

I'll be awaiting the mail, dearest, cos it's called nettoyage.

Uki Chick

Professur said:
Circumstance. It was pissing rain the whole time. We'd actually had to go buy new shoes, cos our old ones were simply destroyed with the wet. We saw it, I suggested. We giggled, nudged, and moved on. We were 10 years younger, no kids, just married. She was still bashful. Hell, the honeymoon wasn't even planned. We literally just got in the car and left. Kinky wasn't a consideration.
Today she'd probably have taken it to the cash herself. Back then, she wouldn't even pay for anything herself if I was at hand.

Ahh, those were the days right?

MrBishop

Ye gads...I fell off the top-10 list!!!

I gotta post some more T&A threads or something. Maybe a fireman's calendar thread for the ladies ;)