Reputation Points??

HomeLAN

Solidius27, you may want to think twice about using your first two posts purley to insult an established member. We're always happy to see new faces, but the new rubs off awful quick if you're just here to start shit.

catocom

Les! :headbng2:

for some reason I seem to have more respect for newbies when they have a birthdate in the profile. :nerd:

Winky

I've always attributed other talents
to you

That world famous Tush pic for one…

But you are a good Mommy to OTC tis Tru

Uki Chick

HomeLAN said:
Solidius27, you may want to think twice about using your first two posts purley to insult an established member. We're always happy to see new faces, but the new rubs off awful quick if you're just here to start shit.

I'll defend him to a degree only because he's a good friend of mine.

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
Winky said:
I've always attributed other talents
to you

That world famous Tush pic for one…

But you are a good Mommy to OTC tis Tru
If we're callin the tushiepics a talent...I guess I better start walking more :eek:

MrBishop

I'm trying to keep a balance between today and tomorrow. Its not easy. My tomorrows, I try to keep as invisible as possible. Automatic withdrawls for retirment plans, savings, house deposit, my kids' education plans etc... I've got my life insurance and house insurance etc... all planning on what might never come or in some cases (life insurance) might come all too soon. I stressed over setting it all up...but now its invisible and off my back.

My todays...I try my best to make sure that I hold on to my dreams...even though I can only hold onto and work with so many at one time. Some of my more juvenile dreams have fallen by the wayside, some I've done and some are on my to do list. In the meanwhile, I've got a house that's almost paid off, a car, a son and a 'wife' that loves me. There's food on the table, we've got clothes on our back, we're healthy....everything else is flourish.

I took a big leap a few years ago when I went back to school and tried to become a graphic designer...I'm still not there, but I'm loving the effort.
Whether that's growng up or grasping at straws is another matter.

I'm 37. I still get dirty building sand castles, grin from ear to ear flying kites, still like jumping in puddles after the rain, still have my toys and borrow some of my son's, I'm still a goofball and have no plans on changing it.

Being a Father sucks, but being a Daddy ROCKS!

Do I have regrets? Who doesn't
Do I dwell on them? Nope. Life's too short, now pardon me while I go get myself a double-scoop chocolate and mocha icecream cone. :D