Request for prayers or good thoughts

Aunty Em

probably cos I spelt it wrong... at least it looks wrong to me but I can't quite put my finger on it...

sentient adjective FORMAL
able to experience physical and possibly emotional feelings:
It is hard for a sentient person to understand how any parents could treat their child so badly.

valkyrie

Wow, 2003! You must have dug pretty deep to find this one. I didn't even know about this and now I'm curious.

Bish?

MrBishop

The last I heard from/about Brandon and Suzi (his Mum) was about 2 years ago. It was part of another conversation - a quick lookup locally gave me this.

He's alive and well. Involved with money raising for Hospitals.
the students hosted a raffle for an Easter gift basket and guess-the-number-of-eggs-in-the-jar contest to generate $646 for Celebration of Life, an organization that raises funds to purchase patientcare equipment for the Royal Victoria Hospital transplant wards. The money was presented to the organization’s founder during its annual dinner and dance on April 10. Metrakos, the son of McGill University Health Centre’s division chief of the multi-organ transplant team, already raised $1,050 for the cause when he asked friends and family to make donations in lieu of birthday gifts.

He's on the far right.