Road Trip

Dave

Just got back early this morning from our road trip.
We drove to Florida and stopped in Atlantic City, Williamsburg,VA and Savannah,GA on the way.
We went to Colonial Williamsburg, took a couple of tours of Savannah, and went to Busch Gardens, Seaworld, Epcot, Kennedy Space Center and Game 2 of the ALCS (Red Sox vs Tampa Bay at Tropicana Field.) Stopped by Daytona Beach for a couple hours too while in the area.
We had a great time. Had easy drives everywhere too. She noted that I went about 1100 miles before I started yelling at someone in front of me. (I usually can't make it to the store down the street without yelling at someone. ;) )
Got great mileage on the highway too. Averaged 30MPG and that was at a pretty constant 75MPH.
My car has GPS, which I never used till this trip. I love the GPS. That marvelous little electronic gadget must have saved us at least 20-30 fights while in transit.
Took over 1k pictures and about an hour of videotape.
I'll post some pics once I get them loaded, sorted, fixed up and uploaded.

What was your last road trip? Any memorable/infamous ones from the past?

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Last roadtrip was Calgary to Banff to Jasper to Edmonton to St Albert to Calgary (all in Alberta). I did it with my mom when she visited in May, it was fantastic. We saw a lot of beautiful scenery, wildlife, West Edmonton Mall and even a rodeo. It was awesome.