ron paul again confirms that he is absolute scum

catocom

will they actually give you a permit?
After the paper work and finger printing, they said I should have it in 4-6weeks.
My friend said his can in only about 10 days though.
I hope I get it before that little 380 goings up another 10 bucks.

catocom

the way the prices are climbing, guns and ammo, are a better investment than gold or silver

Winky

The Devil of Ramadi 160 kills
shot twice, involved in 6 IED explosions
it should come as no surprise that he didn't end up dying in his sleep at age 80

Professur

And people wonder why I'm a monarchist .... What do you call an organism with 12 legs and no brains? a Committee. What do you call an organism with 600 million legs and no brains? Democracy.

catocom

yeah i wouldn't count on that one.
what? the price climb?
a little 380 jumped from 200 to 210 in just a month.
Most ammo store will tell you, they can keep stock, and it's climbing too.
I think it's a good bet for at least the next 2-3 years.

2minkey

bootlicker
wow ten bucks! i could sell a single $140 upper receiver for $350 right now. by next month i'll be able to sell it for $200!

2minkey

bootlicker
And people wonder why I'm a monarchist .... What do you call an organism with 12 legs and no brains? a Committee. What do you call an organism with 600 million legs and no brains? Democracy.

hmmm. i always thought it was a fetish for authority.

just imagine if YOU were that monarch.

catocom

Having a gun is not "living by the sword". That phrase is about using unnecessary force. Kyle was a pawn for the military industrial complex as he was not involved in any just wars.
That whole phrase, and fore that matter what Jesus was about was/is what is in the "heart".
So, we'll never know if that whole indecent had anything to do with that or not.

Professur

hmmm. i always thought it was a fetish for authority.

just imagine if YOU were that monarch.

No chance ... the advantage you have with monarchy is ... if they fuck up ... you revolt and kill them. None of this ... wait four years and we'll vote him out BS ... where in 4 years you're given the choice of 2 more just like him.

2minkey

bootlicker
so you're saying it's better to go with a completely random asshole you can liquidate immediately vs. a near-random asshole that will linger?