ron paul again confirms that he is absolute scum

2minkey

bootlicker
And you don't weep and cower at receiving a letter from the IRS .. even if you've done nothing wrong? You don't double check your speedo as you pass a cop parked on the side of the road ... even though you know you're not speeding?

no.

and

no.

i do not wear a speedo while driver. or ever.

and i'm sure i'm a fool for that, too, right sparky?

2minkey

bootlicker
I used the article to elaborate the point on how he was a pawn for the military industrial complex. The coward point was extra. You see, you seem to be like who cares if the reason why he is there is unjust or not. He was there so GO USA! USA! USA!

yeah, uh, i'm like, uh, who cares? it's all for the USA!!!!

i am known for my irrational patriotism, that much is certain.

the coward point was extra?

you just keep coming back, smaller and smaller.

Gotholic

yeah, uh, i'm like, uh, who cares? it's all for the USA!!!!

i am known for my irrational patriotism, that much is certain.

the coward point was extra?

you just keep coming back, smaller and smaller.

The coward point, a great point, went beyond what I was saying, hence "extra". You and Gonz's disdainful response, especially what Gonz quoted, demonstrates irrational patriotism. The U.S. invaded, occupied, and murdered those people. Kyle did not fight to defend this country.

2minkey

bootlicker
dude, you're fighting the man.

at the grassroots level.

wormslrg.gif

catocom

Unjust aggression is not limited to the heart. Jesus' phrase was in response to a literal act that had taken place.
with Jesus, Everything is about the Heart.
If you haven't even figured that part out, you need to start over, to understand his philosophy.

2minkey

bootlicker
now i don't buy into the whole jesus thing, but cato's jeebo references are sincere and coming from a good place. whereas that other guy... just eeew....

Winky

Who gives three fucks about 2,000 years ago?
Present day reality is there for all too see.

28t96o5.jpg
68ylb7.jpg
14o10ec.jpg

n21zf5.jpg

2vxoozt.jpg