Saint Obama

ResearchMonkey

um, no. starbucks is sooooo passe. even YOU should know that. starbucks is only in desperation while traveling where the locals don't know fuck-all about coffee.
I hear ya' brother. I was forced into one late yesterday when the local shop was closed, starbucks was across the street. -- Sometimes you just have to have the coffee.

Winky

4.gif

spike

We, the supporters of Palin, hate freedom? Last time i checked, we were the ones advocating for small government, low taxes & fewer regulations.

You also advocate for forcing people to stay in marriages, defend the patriot act, ridiculous drug laws, and limiting the rights of people based on sexual preference. That's big government stuff.

catocom

That would just be the opposite of what the usual thing is...
Americans Christians going to Africa with medicine.

ResearchMonkey

You also advocate for forcing people to stay in marriages...and limiting the rights of people based on sexual preference. That's big government stuff.
Trash level devaluation of something sacred. We call it being flippy-floppy-stupid.

spike

Legal contract

Legal contract that you can end if it doesn't work. You would change that to limit freedom and get the government more involved.

Yes. Although, my version had an end date.

When is your end date and how does that make your big government freedom limiting views excusable?

say what?

Keeping marijuana illegal. Big government.

Absolutely untrue. We all have the same rights. I'm against special rights.

No, you have the right to marry who you love and they don't. It's like saying everyone can marry as long as it's someone of their own race and calling that equal.

ResearchMonkey

Just throwing out gibberish sometimes huh?
To put it into simpler terms for you: what you think of as "marriage" is something real men consider "dating" or "courting." You want marriage for deviants but you also want it to be like changing you panties when you bleed in them.

You don't get it, but I wouldn't expect you to at this point.

2minkey

bootlicker
To put it into simpler terms for you: what you think of as "marriage" is something real men consider "dating" or "courting." You want marriage for deviants but you also want it to be like changing you panties when you bleed in them.

You don't get it, but I wouldn't expect you to at this point.

once again, you've figured it out. you're on the right team. your profound understanding of the weaknesses and lack of moral backbone in the relationships of other people is truly astounding. jesus fucking loves you.

asshole.jpg

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Considering that spikey won't marry the love of his life & help her with her medical conditions, RM may be on to something. It's far too committed for real life.