Salutations to all!

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
That's the first time I've ever heard of a male bear being called a boar... when I think of a boar, I think of this:

800px-Wild_Boar_Habbitat_3.jpg

And you used to be an editor. :rolleyes: :D

ClarabellaUK

This is unBEARable! ;)

Indeed...

So who or what gave it away?

Perhaps my email address?

I only re registered under a pseudonymn as I figured I'd like to start over... get a second chance... etc etc etc

Things have been interesting... pretty damn difficult for me actually the past3-4 years is it? At times I really could have done with you guys... all of you guys. Things are different now. I'm different now. And I really would like a... "do over"

It actually took real guts (I know it sounds stupid) to log back on here I hope you all can appreciate and understand that. I really hope you all can forgive and forget. Please.

tonksy

I believe it was your writing style, birthdate, IP address, and email address that was the tip off.

ClarabellaUK

I believe it was your writing style, birthdate, IP address, and email address that was the tip off.

Oh... all the stuff that mods have access to... :roll2:

Well I'm not sure what at all to make of my reception at all... frosty? Unbothered? Angsty? I'm unsure... but what I do know is I've always always felt so bad about what happened... I know it was summit bad... but 3 years on my recollection is pretty hazy!

But you guys! What are you elephants? Never forget!!!

Just hope you can forgive... thats all I'm asking... chance to earn my stripes.

And maybe my old name back too.. perhaps. :)

ClarabellaUK

How very drole!!!! ;)

Must have taken a while to google that image... I'm impressed!

But still none the wiser as to my position here!

Professur

Your position is .. you're a 7 post newbie. Unless you apply directly to an admin to plead your case for reinstatement of your old acc't, it's not gonna happen. As for needing admin capabilities ... you wish. My first day back from sabbatical, I saw your new name on the userlist and instantly made the connection. Didn't need anything else. I'm sure I'm not alone in that.

As for reinstatement, I renounced my position the day I canned your ass. I remember every detail of the event. If any staffer needs a refresher, I'd can oblige ... if need be. As for second chances ... you're already on it, having been identified as a Banned member and not instantly canned.

tonksy

Yup...I pretty much knew who you were before it being confirmed by an admin, as well.
It does seem you have been given a second chance so let's just move along.

ClarabellaUK

Oh... well... good... :)

Not really wanting reinstatement of my former status... just a name change cos Clarabella is what I was called in Uni (college) and it kinda grates!!!!

But was the only name I could think of...