Sarah Palin Readies Bus Tour Amid 2012 Speculation

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
$1,000,000,000,000.

Something (especially entitlements & un Constitutional items) can be cut.

Let's make the budget $190,000,000,000 & call it even.

2minkey

bootlicker
i'm sorry gonz, but cutting out corporate welfare would be very disturbing to your scoffing overlords, who view you as a mildly useful anachronism.

Winky

Sarah Palin is the anti-christ and is destroying the world

2585el4.jpg

Winky

Girl you know its true

hah Minks they'd take a zero corporate tax rate in a New York minute.

spike

Something (especially entitlements & un Constitutional items) can be cut.

Yeah, cuts can be made (especially wars and military budget) but the point is none were made with the Bush tax cuts. That's why that yellow area in the graph is so big.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
None were made becasue Congress didn't do their job. In fact, after teh dems tooks over, spending went up.

Since military is a constitutionally mandated expense, it has priority over, say, Obamacare.

2minkey

bootlicker
None were made becasue Congress didn't do their job.

it's always the other guy(s), isn't it? kinda funny that the so-called "values" folks really have very little sense of responsibility. but as long as you got slogans, why bother with reality? i'm sure jesus loves tax cuts, too. especially ones we can't afford.

Winky

President Palin impeached!

yeah so this will have gotten old when the economy is still
in the crapper in 2018?

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
i'm sorry gonz, but cutting out corporate welfare would be very disturbing to your scoffing overlords, who view you as a mildly useful anachronism.

Disturbing or not, let's do it. When I have an overlord, I'll simply off myself.

And Bush didn't push for any reductions to go along with his tax cuts.

For the sake of argument, I'll agree to that. So? It's the job of Congress, not the President.

it's always the other guy(s), isn't it? kinda funny that the so-called "values" folks really have very little sense of responsibility. but as long as you got slogans, why bother with reality? i'm sure jesus loves tax cuts, too. especially ones we can't afford.

Perhaps, if you'd care to look, I ALWAYS blame spending on those who are Constitutionally mandated to be in charge of spending.

spike

For the sake of argument, I'll agree to that. So? It's the job of Congress, not the President.

It's completely irresponsible (and disastrous as we've seen) to push for tax cuts without also pushing for spending decreases to cover them. That is his fault.

Perhaps, if you'd care to look, I ALWAYS blame spending on those who are Constitutionally mandated to be in charge of spending.

Lie. You were just trying to blame Obama for the deficit a week or two ago. Now when it turns out the previous president is mostly to blame you flip flop.

ResearchMonkey

It's completely irresponsible (and disastrous as we've seen) to push for tax cuts without also pushing for spending decreases to cover them.

GREAT! We agree, lets get cutting the shit out of government and cut taxes.

Time to be responsible. :wink2:

spike

Well we're going to have to raise them again now if you want to get rid of that deficit since we've had years of irresponsibility from the last pres. But yeah, there's a lot of stuff we can cut out.