Saudi Prince 2nd largest shareholder of Fox News

spike

Oh my, Cerise wants me to post more in other forums. It's as if I don't already post more in other forums than her.

Cerise

:banana2:

spike said:
-My recommendation, assassinate the jigga-boo and be done with it.

-a beanner a gook and a negro good job!

-When yer house neegro brings about the next 9-11

Hmmm. I know which forum you can't post in, you racist!

jimpeel

Certainly shows you can't trust Fox.

How is this in ANY manner significant at ANY level?!?!?

The stock is publicly traded and ANYONE can buy that stock. There is no caveat on who may buy nor on how much they can buy.

Fox is very successful and their stock is a good buy with a good ROI. I suppose the Prince should only buy stock in unsuccessful companies -- like ABC, CBS, and NBC.

spike

The stock is publicly traded and ANYONE can buy that stock.

Yeah, he probably just went on eTrade and bought a few shares.

"Prince Alwaleed has grown close with the Murdoch enterprise, recently endorsing James Murdoch to succeed his father and creating a content-sharing agreement with Fox News for his own media conglomerate, Rotana. As irony would have it, the Arab News just published this picture today of Prince Alwaleed meeting with News Corp executives to discuss how to “further strengthen the strategic corporate alliance between Rotana and News Corp”"

princely.gif

http://thinkprogress.org/2010/08/24/fox-stewart-alwaleed/

The prince is the second largest shareholder in Newscorp. If you read more closely you'll see that in addition Newscorp is looking to buy a large share of the prince's company. It's a mutual relationship.

Cerise

The back up? Well, I don't have an actual link, like you don't have in your sig, but I think you said it. Yes, I'm pretty sure you said it. And if you do a search you should turn something up, you racist, you.

ResearchMonkey

You could always just type it out in a more sensible way.

Oh my, Cerise wants me to post more in other forums. It's as if I don't already post more in other forums than her.

Oh, you're trying to troll. How cute!

Oh, if you calling me a racist is a fact then I suppose you'll have something to back that up?

Nah, you were just trolling.

Are you a white supremacist?

Oh, so you were just trying to troll. How cute!

2dbrul3.jpg

are you done?

spike

Done with what? Are you done?

Your image failed. :laugh:

Looks like you violated the terms of service. Tsk Tsk.

spike

You named me a king? That's nice..thank you and stuff. I wasn't the one that caught RM's TOS violation though. That was ImageShack. I don't know if you want to appoint them as king though.

A lot of companies catch this stuff.

MrBishop

The stock is publicly traded and ANYONE can buy that stock. There is no caveat on who may buy nor on how much they can buy.

Fox is very successful and their stock is a good buy with a good ROI. I suppose the Prince should only buy stock in unsuccessful companies -- like ABC, CBS, and NBC.
aNYONE CAN BUY 'SOME' STOCK...BUT NOT EVERYBODY CAN BUY THAT KIND OF INFLUENCE.