Save our basement

tonksy

When in doubt a nice Sam Adam's varity is a safe bet. There is currently a keg held in reserve at my friendly neighborhood liquor store - shame it's for a party.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Not really in the mood for beer....

if ya wanna get snookered (how about we paint each other instead of the walls) let's try this

cuervojose1800tequilabottle_sml.jpg

woodman19_99

I think I am gonna make some Skippy this weekend, just for the hell of it... that stuff should keep me in good spirits the whole time.

tonksy

The dinner party we hosted was tonight. We provided the beverages which included a keg of Sam Adams Octoberfest and 24 bottles of a german Riesling. Great time!

BlurOfSerenity

i had to expunge court cases at work this afternoon, and now we keep our old tapes and notes -- aka "the record" -- in this room in the basement... and it smells really musty. iiick.

personally, i bet i'd feel great if i knew that the record of the case that changed my life was kept in a smelly basement.
i mean, because we do keep the linda tripp case record in a locked file cabinet. (yeah, we did that at my courthouse)

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
The one place I can go & get some peace & quiet & in rushes bunch of loud mouths.

Hope ya brought some beer.