School MD

unclehobart

Now that school is back in session, Tonks and I have been trading colds back and forth like mad. Neither of us have felt worth a damn for a week now... and Tonks back even further than that. This is our busiest time of year and we really can't take a break.

Damn those 1200 kids gathering together licking their fingers and spreading their maladies to every other kid in school. The kids seem to be able to weather the various diseases with little effect... but we adults drop like we've been Rodney Kinged.

How is everyone else faring these days?

woodman19_99

People in my office and Karen's office are crumbling... 3 people out sick yesterday, 2 today, with others in the foreseable future. Still holding out though... I'll be pissed if I get sick. Thank god I have no kiddlets running around to increase the risk.

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
omg we've been soooooooooo sick.

I called in to work a couple days, and I never do that. Paul called off once too. It's been about 3 weeks for me overall, and I'm just now feeling like I might sometime shake it.

Stoopid flu.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Healthy & happy. Every few years I get it bad but typically, it's no more than a headcold. When I smoked it was a yearly bout of bronchitis.

tonksy

I've been chasing allergies the past coupkle of days. Not cool.I should be hating it tomorrow as we had a dinner party outside all evening. Fucking trees.