A new winter coat
Hat and scarf set
Thermos
Scented Candles
Deep Fryer
Cash
Hair Staightener
Picture frame with a pic of my niece
and the best one of all, a gorgeous promise ring.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
did it come with an authentic brain tumor?

*bitchslap*

Show some respect.

lylealzado.jpg

FluerVanderloo

We'll be crashing at my sister's place...and she provides babysitting services :)

I used to work at MT. It was a hectic job, but the show itself and the food are amazing. You'll love it.

I got:
Italian knit cashmere sweater
Sapphire ring
Pearl earrings (Hanukkah gift from Brian)
Two sweaters
Two shirts
Two pairs of jeans
Really warm, waterproof Lands End shoes (Hanukkah gift from Brian's mom)
Plush duck dipped in Apple Cinnamon wax (candle without the wick, yum!)
Civil War day-by-day calendar
Dearfoam slippers
Anatomy coloring book and Civil War book (Christmas gifts from Brian)

I think that's it!

Altron

Grrrr...

I got a pair of 25' red ropelights, started at the headlights and ran them across the fenders, up the pillars, over the roof, and through the roof rack. It's glorious.

I found these little sticky fastener things that held on pretty well, along with plenty of zip ties.

Next on the list is to find a way to conjure up a remote switch for the lights. It appears to be a simple toggle switch, so hopefully I can just solder on some long wires and route it up to the cockpit.

Although, I do have keyless entry, which includes a trunk release. SInce there's no trunk, it's not being used, but maybe I could wire up some sort of relay to have it control the lights.

highwayman

Altron said:
Although, I do have keyless entry, which includes a trunk release. SInce there's no trunk, it's not being used, but maybe I could wire up some sort of relay to have it control the lights.

It looks to me that is intended for a normaly open circuit and you would need a timer or a relay that will keep the circuit active without power from the switch. If you don't keeping the trunk option energize could overload or overheat the module...

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
hmmmm all my goods are in Brampton and I'm in Toronto but lemme see what I can remember (we cleaned up at my house this year...my mom is absolutely AMAZED at how many gifts she got from me and my brother).

I got...

A sewing machine
A blender
A pot set
A vacuum
A picture that I really wanted for my wall
The letters "R E L A X" for my wall
A porcelin doll
A set of baking pans
A set of hand tools (hammer, screw driver, allen keys, etc)
Socks
Bathset
Towels

I can't remember anything else...

Altron

Well, just as quickly, the lights went down. The xmas stuff was reasonable, but the ropelights were just asking for a ticket.