Scottish Square Sausage

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
Professur said:
But you also drink coffee. I don't. I'd give up the fridge first.
I use the kettle TOO ya know :p

It don't matter, the kettle will burn out within 6 months anyway. They always do for me.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Leslie said:
I use the kettle TOO ya know :p

It don't matter, the kettle will burn out within 6 months anyway. They always do for me.

I've had my electric kettle for 2.5 years now and it cost me something like $8 from walmart...

Professur

That contraption is the base for my cheese grate/ salad shredder / meat grinder / Ice crusher. I do not think so.

And .... you've no idea when that pic was taken.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Professur said:
That contraption is the base for my cheese grate/ salad shredder / meat grinder / Ice crusher. I do not think so.

And .... you've no idea when that pic was taken.

You just happened to have a pic of your kitchen?

I know it was taken recently because you said the kettle is new :p

Professur

My last kettle broke ... not died, broke. The spout cover snapped off ... after 11 years of daily use. This one ..... cost a sight more than $8 and I expect it to last another 10 years.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Professur said:
My last kettle broke ... not died, broke. The spout cover snapped off ... after 11 years of daily use. This one ..... cost a sight more than $8 and I expect it to last another 10 years.

And the picture is new because you just got the kettle :D

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
mine kept melting. I had to go back to stovetop ones. I like the recouping of the counterroom.

Professur

Nixy said:
And the picture is new because you just got the kettle :D

That's not exactly true. The new one sits in exactly the same spot as the old one did. And since it's exactly the same type of kettle, I didn't see any logical reason to cloud the issue with details.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Professur said:

My mom had one that was something like $30 that lasted 4.5 years I think...I don't remember what happened that she needed a new one but I know the old one was unusuable...she uses it quite frequently

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Professur said:
That's not exactly true. The new one sits in exactly the same spot as the old one did. And since it's exactly the same type of kettle, I didn't see any logical reason to cloud the issue with details.

Doesn't matter...it's proof you own a camera and I want pics :p