Scottish Square Sausage

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
Figured this was gonna be something similar to Poor Man's Round Steak. But to my eternal surprise, the shroom seems to have a decent recipe. May hafta try this'n when we get into a real kitchen.

Professur

Tonks, can you get bread crumbs that won't send rob to the ER? Might as well add it to the list. Sounds like Rob's gonna have some company in the kitchen this year.

Professur

Well, maybe I'm just screwed up, but the recipe on the first page says three cups.

Unless someone wants to cop for more than 4 lbs of raw meat.

woodman19_99

Well, that looks pretty damn tasty. I am definitely going to have to try it, although if it's too good, I may just mush the batch into my frying pan and cook the whole thing at once. Nothing like spending the day on the crapper!

I am wondering, can some fort of chili powder or something to spice it up be thrown in there as well?

Professur

Go for it. Let us know how that works out for ya.

I keep the slices thin, out of preference, since they fry better that way. Before I got that recipe, I have to drive to Toronto (you know, Leslietown) to buy them, so experimentation wasn't an option. As is, this recipe still lacks something from what the butcher makes. But it's close.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Leslie said:
You go to Toronto via Leslietown and you're gonna waste 200km worth of gas.

Really...he could call it Nixy-town since I've admitted to Brampton being in the GTA...but I guess since I admit it he doesn't find it so funny anymore...even though I don't wanna be there :mope: