Sean Hannity's Freedom Concert scam

Cerise

Unless, of course....there was no legal inquiry to Schlussel's complaint. "If wishes were horses then beggars would ride." :shrug:

BTW: what were the other "sources" that made this story a fact instead of venom?

And since Schlussel is soooooo reliable, where is the LEFT'S question about 0bamaloooon's Selective Service Registration??

Ohhhh, maybe this whole thread is just so much EPIC BULLSHIT!!

:rolleyes:

valkyrie

Maybe it would have been better to have said ...
"I guess the Birthers have added Selective Service Registrationists to their fold."
Is that better? :D

spike

Hmmmm. Not sure I ever called Schlussel a "lib." I'm saying the libs who believe this jealous, vindictive, screeching banshee are wrong.

You have no proof that the cons or libs that are following this are wrong. "I say so" is not a rational argument.

If she really has some facts to support her allegations, why hasn’t she been in touch with her state attorney general?

A complaint has been filed with the FTC and IRS.

Where is the left's outrage about the lawbreaker-in-chief?

Aren't you supposed to just call her a jealous, vindictive, screeching banshee instead reading stuff?

Cerise

If she really has some facts to support her allegations, why hasn’t she been in touch with her state attorney general?

Hmmm. I think I said "she."

As in, if Schlussel was the one who "broke" the story, why does she back off? Because she knows there is no story? Her blog reads like a Hedda Hopper scoop. :rolleyes:

ResearchMonkey

It's not about facts, it's more about getting that tingle down your leg.

It's not really an issue except to those who thrive on nutty butt-hurt.