sebbinthousand posties for SnP

Scanty

I tend to doing a little slaughterhouse typing these days as well since I'm getting used to a new keyboard. The placement is a few mm off, the wrist rest is different, and the depth stroke is about half... not to mention that I'm trying to do it over the top of a cat half the time. It makes me look like a drunk KGB agent.

Do you still have that black cat? I forget the name.

Scanty

Do any of them smell? Not only is my cat Atticus a nutter on a bus, he absolutely stinks. The whole time. It's part of his charm, but boy oh boy. WOOO!

Scanty

And he drinks out of the toilet. He has a perfectly good water bowl, but noooooooooo, he has to drink bog water. And then he sits in the bath, staring at the wall. Nuts.

unclehobart

Hermione: Loner, great hunter, hangs outside as much as possible. Its almost like she isn't here.

Moe: smart, loving... downright clingy to me. He's the (he just jumped up here as I type this) one that parks on my computer all the time. He positively lays on my mouse hand while its on the mouse and thinks its a laugh riot. He drinks water only from the kitchen sink or a human glass from the toilet sink. I have to have two glasses in order to have on to distract him with or he will constantly try and steal mine.

Barlowe: pulls his hair out all the time and thinks he's a dog. He keeps trying to alpha the other cats and they wont accept it. He only likes warm bathwater to drink poured right out onto a coutertop as a freeform pool; the hotter the better.

Silmaril:Our baby male kitty that is like 9 months and getting huge. He will be a 20 pounder one day. All he does is stalk, attack, and act like a little Loki... and he squawks like a parrot.

Scanty

:D

Silmaril - I like it. Bit hard to say though.

My cat's are called Atticus and Finch. Oh aren't we a bunch of eggheads.

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
Silmaril:Our baby male kitty that is like 9 months and getting huge. He will be a 20 pounder one day. All he does is stalk, attack, and act like a little Loki... and he squawks like a parrot.

Careful with that one, it might get stolen by Melkor.

tonksy

:D

Silmaril - I like it. Bit hard to say though.

My cat's are called Atticus and Finch. Oh aren't we a bunch of eggheads.

To Kill a Mockingbird is one of my favorite books...I wanted to name Malory Harper but....anywho...
Barlowe is crazy. He'll stalk you for fruits and veggies. Grapes and pineapple and cherries are his favorite but he'll bug me when I'm snapping peas - he likes the end bits. He also likes Jello (jelly).
Silmaril is a rotten ingrateful bastard who does nothing but attack me and thinks it's a blast....but he's so damn cute.

Scanty

AWW look at his little bitty face. Yeah he looks exactly like Atticus, but a bit fluffier.

Mockingbird is one of favourite books too. I might have called them Boo and Radley if it wasn't a stupid band.

chcr

Too cute for words
Two cats, two dogs, all insane. So are the people though so it's all good.

One cat drinks from the toilet but neither dog does. :shrug:

Inkara1

Two cats here:

Jordan: Adopted me at the end of last year, and I brought him with me when I moved into a place that allows pets in April. He spent the entire first night licking my forehead. He's the most loving cat I've ever met; he loves anyone and everyone. The vet thinks he's between 2 and 5 years old. If no one's been home all day, he wants to spend somewhere between 30 and 60 minutes with me to get hsi fix. He likes to sleep in the bed with me and Caity... usually on me or at my feet, but he likes to sleep on her butt too.

Spencer: 14 or so weeks old now, and extremely playful. Poor Caity has been getting her daily bloodletting thanks to him. I get annoyed when he gets behind the computer desk and yanks on the cord that goes from the subwoofer to the volume control module and makes the router fall back with it. But he's just SO CUTE! :D

Jordan's the black one, Spencer's the other one.

BB

cus' you are a married man?

wotcha Bish :) - been slacking on the ol' trading floor eh?

have a good christmas / new years etc?