Security Update CD

A.B.Normal

Just received my FREE disc from MS ,this will save a big hassle when I format and reinstall OSs on peoples comps . I will know longer have to deal with trying to get the d/l for people with only dialup ,since I'm on Cable Internet.If your on dialup I highly suggest getting it to heres the link http://www.microsoft.com/security/protect/cd/order.asp .Works for 98,98SE,ME ,XP,Win2k am ust have especially since its free and covers all Security updates to Feb2004. :nerd:

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
If you prefer a little more privacy...for those with a burner, go to the updates page, on the left, under "See also" should be a link to the Windows Update Catalog. Find your operating system & all the downloads are there for the taking & burning.

Mirlyn

Gonz said:
If you prefer a little more privacy...for those with a burner, go to the updates page, on the left, under "See also" should be a link to the Windows Update Catalog. Find your operating system & all the downloads are there for the taking & burning.
Ever tried doing that? I have. Got the updates for 98/98SE/ME/2000Pro/2000Serv/XPHome/XPPro/2003Serv from the Catalog site. I'm still working on an easy way to install everything (it downloads into folders of folders, in folders). Now I can cut that task in half.

Thanks for the link AB. Just saved me hours of work. :wink2: