• Yeah, sure!

Votes: 15 57.7%
  • Not a fookin chance mate!

Votes: 11 42.3%

• Total voters
U

Unregistered

Jon said:
(that is of course if there is a position available seeing as Justin's flipped his lid :(...)

I was one of the Elite Band of Originals™ who knew about OTC, and I've been hankering after such a presitigious position for ages.

I may not have a massive post count, I may not have a mass of karma points, but what I do post I try and make count.

Do I have any support for my plea? :)

Cheers all,

Jon

You've only been a member 8 days longer than me. I don't have many posts either, but that's because I try not to post alot of BS. Although my mind may have slipped on a banana peel or two recently.

Anyway, I'm not voting. I don't trust those "punch card" ballots. I may "accidently vote no when I meant to vote yes". [size=-2]stupid hanging chad[/size]

pc_builder

Unregistered said:
You've only been a member 8 days longer than me. I don't have many posts either, but that's because I try not to post alot of BS. Although my mind may have slipped on a banana peel or two recently.

Anyway, I'm not voting. I don't trust those "punch card" ballots. I may "accidently vote no when I meant to vote yes". [size=-2]stupid hanging chad[/size]

Um, that was me. I forgot to log in. :banghead:

pc_builder

Aunty Em said:
Well that increased your pointless post count... :D J/k

I wonder how many pointless posts I've done. I should do a search for all my posts and see how many are pointless. But that would involve work. Maybe I should have everyone just tell me, and then take their word for it.

I think this post is pointless too, but, I can't think of anything useful right now.

BTW, I'm still not voting. :D

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
Sowwy 'bout that. There was a glitch and somehow Prof got access to the reply button. :(

catocom

I like old threads getting dug up myself.
It's usually just the first one I hit, that jerks me around.
I start paying attention then. :D

Just need the old clock there. :nerd:

fury

Administrator
Staff member
catocom said:
I like old threads getting dug up myself.
It's usually just the first one I hit, that jerks me around.
I start paying attention then. :D

Just need the old clock there. :nerd:
I forget where I threw my clock icon :tardbang: