Sex is NOT what its cracked.....

unclehobart

Gato_Solo said:
Let's see...

What's more important than sex?

1. Work. If you've got no job, and no money, your chances of getting sex are close to nil. Women like a man who is relatively stable.
2. Food. If you don't eat, you don't have the energy for sex.
3. Alcohol. Makes getting sex easier. Just give your date a few drinks, and, while not easy, the sex comes with less verbal jousting.
4. A nice car. Let's face it. If a woman see's a guy driving an Audi, a Mercedes, a Lexus, an Infiniti, or a BMW, she's more likely to give up the good stuff than if you're driving a hooptie.
5. Money. You'll hear angry retorts about this, but the more money you have, the easier it is to get sex. I'm not talking about prostitution, either.
I disagree. I can't believe how many solid people I have seen go by that had no luck with the ladies. On the other hand, I have never seen an ugly, toothless, alcoholic crackhead go by without having at least three women in tow. No food... no car... all lying and wise-assing ... and still the women flock. It baffles the mind.

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
unclehobart said:
I disagree. I can't believe how many solid people I have seen go by that had no luck with the ladies. On the other hand, I have never seen an ugly, toothless, alcoholic crackhead go by without having at least three women in tow. No food... no car... all lying and wise-assing ... and still the women flock. It baffles the mind.

See number 3. Although alcohol is my drug of choice, seeing that it's 50 state legal, others use other means...and those women in tow, they can have. :sick: I've seen better heads in a cabbage patch.

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
OK, OK, that's quite enough out of you for one day mister! I banish thee to the far corner. You may take whatever literary materials you find necessary to "occupy" yourself, but for the love of all things Holy, PLEASE remain facing the corner!

Gawd amighty, that image is gonna haunt me all day. :D

Mare

OopsA'Daisy said:
Sex...oh what a great thing if with the right person. A good grudge fuck is/should be doctors orders at least every other month, its a great way to rid the stress in your life.

If you are with the right person quiet evenings snuggled up with no interruptions can lead to some great love making in the end.

NOW THATS "NUFF SAID"!!!!!!!!! :swing:

valkyrie

Ah... are you erecting this topic again? :D

Hmmmm... gotta say... I like sex... I like it a lot. And "yes", those that are not getting any are missing out. There is nothing better than sex with someone you trust... all the naughtiness and the pleasure. Hell yeah. :headbng2: