Sex On A Plate

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
for the lovelorn among us with only food to fill the void...

an oldie but a goodie -

Magic Cookie Bars

1/2 cup butter (or margarine if you must)
11/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
1 (14 oz) can Condensed Milk
1 (6 oz) pkg semi-sweet chocolate chips
11/2 cups flaked coconut
1 cup chopped nuts

Preheat oven to 350F (325F for glass dish). In 13x9 inch baking pan, melt butter in oven. Sprinkle crumbs over butter; pour condensed milk evenly over crumbs. Top with remaining ingredients, press down firmly. Bake 25-30 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool. Cut into bars. Store loosely covered at room temperature. (HA as if these will be left long enough to store)

makes 24 - 36 bars... or one GREAT BIG ONE.

here's a pic from eaglebrand.com -doesn't do it justice though :licklips:

magiccookieBar2.jpg

A.B.Normal

Yep ,thems some good eatin' alright .I haven't made them in a couple years ,but they were always popular at Christmas. :bgthumb:

Uki Chick

I want some now. Maybe I'll run out tonight and get the ingredients to make a batch. I'm hungry!!!!

MrBishop

YOu'd figure that with a thread title like 'sex' on a plate...that it would involve more chocolate in the recipie. Chocolate being sex's archnemesis.

Like this one...Death By Chocolate!

1 box devil's food cake mix (Pilsbury is best) 1 (3.40 ounces) box instant chocolate pudding mix 1 cup crushed pecan 1/2 cup nestles milk chocolate chips 1/2 cup nestles peanut butter morsels 1 container of ready to spread pilsbury milk chocolate frosting extra chocolate chip, for topping pecan, for topping 1. Prepare cake by the directions on the box and add dry pudding mix, then add morsels and nuts mix well with electric mixer. 2. Bake as directed in 2- 8 inch round cake pans sprayed with pam and lightly floured. 3. When cakes have cooled, spread icing on first layer and sprinkle with additional morsels and nuts. 4. Add second layer and repeat the process icing the sides of the cake as well. 5. Enjoy this Chocolate Heaven!

tonksy

Leslie said:
for the lovelorn among us with only food to fill the void...

an oldie but a goodie -

Magic Cookie Bars

1/2 cup butter (or margarine if you must)
11/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
1 (14 oz) can Condensed Milk
1 (6 oz) pkg semi-sweet chocolate chips
11/2 cups flaked coconut
1 cup chopped nuts

Preheat oven to 350F (325F for glass dish). In 13x9 inch baking pan, melt butter in oven. Sprinkle crumbs over butter; pour condensed milk evenly over crumbs. Top with remaining ingredients, press down firmly. Bake 25-30 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool. Cut into bars. Store loosely covered at room temperature. (HA as if these will be left long enough to store)

makes 24 - 36 bars... or one GREAT BIG ONE.

here's a pic from eaglebrand.com -doesn't do it justice though :licklips:

magiccookieBar2.jpg
i make these for christmas along with my cookies.

Professur

Les, if you keep up all this baking, you're gonna get a large bottom. I hope the kids are eating most of it.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Professur said:
Les, if you keep up all this baking, you're gonna get a large bottom. I hope the kids are eating most of it.

I think they are :brush:

She said out of a double match of muffins she got ONE

Professur

Then you can't be a very good one. :p

I make it a rule to never eat a skinny person's cooking (if I can help it). If it's any good, how the hell are they staying thin.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Me? Skinny??

*falls off chair laughing*

OW! That hurt!!

*continues laughing*

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Professur said:
Shaddap. I've been hugging a pregnant woman for 8 months.

OH YES! Baby soon, eh? Do you know if it's a boy or a girl? Has she been sick much?? Have you learned your lesson this time so this kind of "surprise" doesn't happen again? :lloyd:

Professur

Yes, it's soon.
No, it hasn't been born yet, so we don't know if it's a boy or a girl
No, but she's terminally hormonal.
Noone tells me what to do.