Sexist and mysogonistic...

MrBishop

Professur said:
My Gawd, Bish, what colour is the sky in your world today? Fucia? you'd instantly have human rights groups raping your ass with rules like that. And you'd never, ever be allowed to retract the good bits, like being let in to start with. Remember the janitor at the Shang? Little guy, big smile all the time. No, not Ming, the other guy. He was a cop in his native country. Here, with all his training and abilities, he's a janitor. A happy, smiling janitor. What does that tell you?

It tells me that he came to the wrong province and that Canada isn't doing enough to recruit people with skills into places where those skills will come in handy. I've met people with Doctoral degrees driving taxis... It's idiotic.

As for my sky: As it is...people can buy their way into Canada. They just have to give over $1,000,000.00 to the GVT for a period of 3 years without earning interest before they get in. Nice ain't it? Human rights groups hammering down GVT doors? No...because they don't know it.

It'd be a matter of 'you can come in, if you plan on working. If you plan on lazing abouts...find another country.' We already screw over Docs with 1/2 of those rules that I laid out. X period of time in the boonies after graduating. Necessity...only the Drs are complaining.

Professur

When's the last time you ever heard of a rights group protecting the advantaged? As for the doctors, personally, I'd like to see a lot more of that type of regulation. 'Specially in the civil service. That would make corruption a lot tougher, wouldn't it? But then, this whole "human rights" business is nothing but a cock-up, IMHO. Next they'll be according rights to sheep. Oh, wait .... too late.

MrBishop

Professur said:
When's the last time you ever heard of a rights group protecting the advantaged? As for the doctors, personally, I'd like to see a lot more of that type of regulation. 'Specially in the civil service. That would make corruption a lot tougher, wouldn't it? But then, this whole "human rights" business is nothing but a cock-up, IMHO. Next they'll be according rights to sheep. Oh, wait .... too late.

So...my method would work? :D

Inkara1

MrBishop said:
Or...grab up the high end immigrants first...those with skills that we need. Opens up work over there and over here...we get skilled folks.
So you'd turn away the unskilled immigrants? If I suggested something like that down here, I'd be called all kinds of names by the left in order to shame me into backing down.

Inkara1

I don't care if they're skilled or not. It's the lazy ones I don't want. You can teach the unskilled, but it's a real bitch to motivate the lazy.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Professur said:
She whines, but then, she's an enabler too. Stop feeding him, bitch. Change the locks. Stop doing his fucking laundry. Walk into his room when he's jerking off. Trust me, he'll leave post haste.

Oh, but didn't you know? Italians are Catholics...and Catholics don't believe in jerking off...it's wasting potential human life...throwing it away...I'm willing to bet if he got caught jerking off (if his family is religious...as MOST Italians I know are) he wouldn't only be outta the HOUSE he'd be outta the FAMILY!

And I will refrain from passing judgement on the Catholic religion and keep telling myself "To each his own"

freako104

Inkara1 said:
I don't care if they're skilled or not. It's the lazy ones I don't want. You can teach the unskilled, but it's a real bitch to motivate the lazy.

That I agree with 100%

MrBishop

Inkara1 said:
So you'd turn away the unskilled immigrants? If I suggested something like that down here, I'd be called all kinds of names by the left in order to shame me into backing down.

No...not turn away...just give preferential treatment to those with the skills that we need. That might mean steel-workers, farmers, or railworkers...it might also mean IT people, doctors, chemists or engineers....but if we've got a glut of ...umh...I dunno, janitors...why import more?

Granted...some people can be trained to do good work in several fields, but in the interim...what are they doing?

Inkara1

Nixy said:
Catholics don't believe in jerking off...it's wasting potential human life
Well, the church doesn't believe in jerking off... but I'd be willing to bet my last $5 that 90 percent or more of Catholic men do believe in jerking off.