Sexual assault at Duke University

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
flavio said:
Just a few examples of possibile options for wealth or power.

:rofl4: You've got to be fu**ing kidding! :rofl4:

You have no clue as to what wealth and power are, if you went that route...

Here's a clue. Those people are rich. The ones who sign their paychecks are wealthy...

flavio

Banned
Didn't realize they had it so rough.

I was just going by the definition......

wealth (wĕlth)
pron.gif

n.

1. An abundance of valuable material possessions or resources; riches.
    2. The state of being rich; affluence.

Inkara1

Everything I heard from those I went to school with told me that white males were at a major disadvantage for getting scholarships. I was able to get a Cal Grant, but there are tons of scholarships available for minorities.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
YOUR ATTENTION PLEASE

Looks like we're eyeballing the wrong guilty party here. Now, what was the motive?

April 10 (Bloomberg) -- DNA tests didn't link any members of the Duke University men's lacrosse team to an alleged rape of an exotic dancer, attorneys for some of the players said at a news conference in Durham, North Carolina.

Forty-six of 47 players on the team were tested by the state's crime lab. Defense attorneys said the results prove their clients didn't sexually assault and beat the dancer at a team party on March 13.
Source

AlphaTroll

So, is the black guy going to be tested now? Seems only fair. They should all have been tested from the start, not just the white guys. Still feel sorry for the girl if she was really raped, it's a traumatic experience and I hope they find the perpetrators.

alex

They only tested the white guys because the victim claims "The white guys did it." Seems I heard on the news last night they have pics proving she was "injured and impaired" when she arrived at the party....whatever that means.

chcr

Too cute for words
chcr said:
Cover it up? They cancelled the teams remaining schedule (bet that wouldn't have happened to the basketball team) and sent the young men to be DNA tested. The team didn't initially cooperate because of the whole "guilty until proven innocent" mentality.

I can't believe that anyone without a specific racial agenda would have thought that the race of the young lady in question was a determining factor anyway.

I think I'll need some more credible information on this one.

Hmm...

I guess this is a blow to those who think that the white guys should be guilty until proven innocent, huh?

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
Sounds more and more like a setup. Bunch of drunk rich white boys schedule a stripper, someone sees a chance to make some money...stranger things have happened. Today.

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
Dave said:
now this story will disappear forever.

*poof*

Maybe Duke should counter-sue for filing false allegations and seek reimbursement of all revenue lost as a result of the cancellation of the lacrosse season, defamation of character, and anything else they can think of. Bet the next'n would think twice about pulling this shit.

Dave

Accusations without proof on both cases

Kobe admitted having sex with her. it was the conset that was in doubt.

Maybe Duke should counter-sue for filing false allegations and seek reimbursement of all revenue lost as a result of the cancellation of the lacrosse season, defamation of character, and anything else they can think of. Bet the next'n would think twice about pulling this shit.

they would get absolutly crucified for seeking damages from a black woman. it'd be a pyrrhic victory at best.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Dave said:
they would get absolutly crucified for seeking damages from a black woman. it'd be a pyrrhic victory at best.

All the more reason to follow through. This kind of crap has to stop...Kobe or the LaCrosse team...it's the same. Using race as bait & motivation to prosecute. Look at the losses over an accusation & presumed guilt. :bs: