Sexual assault at Duke University

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Just heard Jesse Jackson, on Fox news, claiming that something immoral & illegal happened & due to the historical conquests of white men over black women these boys should be prosecuted. What if they did nothing Jesse? DO we prosecute for our fathers sins?

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
Gonz said:
Just heard Jesse Jackson, on Fox news, claiming that something immoral & illegal happened & due to the historical conquests of white men over black women these boys should be prosecuted. What if they did nothing Jesse? DO we prosecute for our fathers sins?

And the last time a rational person listened to Jesse Jackson was...

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
District Attorney Mike Nifong said at a community forum. "My presence here means that this case is not going away."

His presence there means it's an election year. In fact, I clearly recall seeing his campaign signs in the earliest TV coverage on this story.

chcr

Too cute for words
Just heard Jesse Jackson, on Fox news, claiming that something immoral & illegal happened & due to the historical conquests of white men over black women these boys should be prosecuted.
Guilty until proven innocent, and maybe even then. :rolleyes:

alex

Talk about incentives......

DURHAM, N.C. — The Rev. Jesse Jackson said Saturday his Rainbow/PUSH Coalition would pay the college tuition of a black woman who alleges white members of the Duke University lacrosse team raped her.

Source

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
She doesn't want to go to college. She wants to make money & her titties help her do that.

Winky

paid tuition, when she should be serving a jail sentence

I still have to believe Jesse doesn’t represent most colored folks viewpoints.

tonksy

And why should she be serving a jail sentence? Isn't she already a student and she is dancing to pay tuition? You guys are harsh.

chcr

Too cute for words
tonksy said:
And why should she be serving a jail sentence? Isn't she already a student and she is dancing to pay tuition? You guys are harsh.
It's rather jumping to conclusions, but false accusation is a felony.