Sexual assault at Duke University

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
Mike Nifong said:
Much of the criticism directed to me in the is case is justified. The allegations that I'm a liar, however, are not justified.

So when we call you a racist publicity seeking immoral headline hungry short-sighted blithering idiot, you own up to that I suppose.

BTW, where's your little dancing girl now? Still by your side through thick and thin? Or maybe off cashing another of the Revvvvarrrunnnddd AhhhhJaaackssssssahhhhhnnnn's checks.

Here's hoping you end up chasing ambulances (unsuccessfully) for the remainder of your working career.

TexasRaceLady

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/19264396/

Nifong will be disbarred for ethics violations
District attorney punished for ‘fiasco’ prosecution of Duke lacrosse players

Gerry Broome / AP
Updated: 4:22 p.m. CT June 16, 2007
RALEIGH, N.C. - District Attorney Mike Nifong will be disbarred for his disastrous prosecution of three Duke University lacrosse players falsely accused of rape, a disciplinary committee decided Saturday. Even the veteran prosecutor said the punishment was appropriate.

“This matter has been a fiasco. There’s no doubt about it,” said committee chairman F. Lane Williamson.

No shit, Mr Williamson.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
I was on my way to post that exact thing. Thank you TRL

It couldn't have happened to a shittier fellow.

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
GREENSBORO, N.C. - Three former Duke lacrosse players falsely accused of rape filed a federal lawsuit Friday against disgraced prosecutor Mike Nifong, the city of Durham and the police detectives who handled the investigation.

The lawsuit calls the criminal case against Reade Seligmann, Collin Finnerty and Dave Evans "one of the most chilling episodes of premeditated police, prosecutorial and scientific misconduct in modern American history."

The lawsuit seeks unspecified punitive and compensatory damages, attorneys fees and numerous reforms to the way the Durham Police Department handles criminal investigations.

The lawsuit was filed about a month after city officials met with lawyers for the families seeking a $30 million settlement and several legal reforms, two sources close to the case have told The Associated Press. The attorneys gave the city a month to respond or face a civil rights lawsuit.

In April, more than a year after a woman hired to perform as a stripper at a lacrosse team party told police she was raped, North Carolina Attorney General Roy Cooper declared the former players innocent victims of a "tragic rush to accuse."

So y'all can sleep at night knowing I didn't just imagine this or whatever

Cool. Take the sorry SOB for every nickel he'll ever have. It's what he tried to do to them after all.

Meanwhile, wonder if the stripper is making the most out of the education Revarrrunnnnnd AhhhhhJackssssahhhhhnnnn bought her for her "bravery". So many wish we'd forget about that part of it...she got a free ride out of her lies.

chcr

Too cute for words
Cool. Take the sorry SOB for every nickel he'll ever have. It's what he tried to do to them after all.
:thumbup:
I wish I didn't think that this shit really happens all the time and it's the getting caught at it that's rare.

Meanwhile, wonder if the stripper is making the most out of the education Revarrrunnnnnd AhhhhhJackssssahhhhhnnnn bought her for her "bravery". So many wish we'd forget about that part of it...she got a free ride out of her lies.
Lying and cheating to get ahead? She should go into politics.

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
me said:
Again, if they're guilty, convict 'em. If not, charge her as appropriate and convict her. If this ends up as I expect, with no convictions either way, then justice has not been served in any fashion, and at least one side of the allegations has succeeded in manipulating the system for personal gain.

Damn I hate being right all the time. :)