sexy CPR

valkyrie

Meh, I didn't learn anything.

WTF is wrong with the lip on the girl who's performing the CPR? Looks like she did it wrong the first time and got a smack in the mouth.

BeardofPants

Actually a lot more informative than I thought it would be. I think the mock-coitus position might be a little hard to sustain (outside the bounds of sex) though.

MrBishop

I read recently how involving 'sex' into a lesson helps garner attention that would otherwise be lost and makes for a deeper understanding of what was being taught.

Humms "Hot for teacher".

MrBishop

I learned from the side with my knee close to their underarm and hooking my leg over their arm so they don't hit me should they recover. Easy to swivel from breaths to compressions that way.

BeardofPants

Ditto what bish said. You need to be able to move away quickly if needed. Also, I doubt you mime sex if you straddle. Too much energy expenditure.

valkyrie

Ditto what bish said. You need to be able to move away quickly if needed. Also, I doubt you mime sex if you straddle. Too much energy expenditure.
Yeah! CPR is hard enough to keep up with for long.

The straddling part was only after you found a partner to perform the CPR with on the patient. One blows, one pumps.