Sheesh, don't even THINK about cheating here...

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
:eek2:
A Warren Park D man got the shock of his life when he caught his wife with a boyfriend in their matrimonial bedroom early yesterday morning.

The police fired shots in the air to disperse hundreds of angry residents who converged at the house determined to assault the adulterous couple.

The woman and the boyfriend were taken to Warren Park Police Station. It was not clear which section of the law they were going to be charged under.

Kani Chirimugiri, 26, a Warren Park resident who was at the scene, said the man had been tipped off by neighbours that his wife was involved in an extramarital affair while he was at work.

The man then decided to investigate the allegations for himself.

When he returned from work early yesterday morning, he caught his wife with the boyfriend in the bedroom.

The boyfriend could not be identified. The man could not be interviewed because he was protected by armed policemen who fired shots in the air to disperse the crowd which wanted to mete out instant justice to him.

In what was described by some residents as a case of extreme self-control, the husband was said to have locked the boyfriend and his wife in the house and called his mother and brother-in-law to witness the adulterous couple.

The husband, who looked dejected, refused to comment.

Another woman who declined to be named, said it was shameless for the woman, a member of Johane Masowe Apostolic Faith sect, to indulge in adultery.

Many people at the scene condemned the immoral behaviour of the pair and praised the man for exercising what they all said was an admirable degree of self-control.

Wow! :eek: and what's more, it's one of the top national news stories at this paper! :eek:

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
Nah, I've got locks on the outside of all the kids bedrooms.

woops, i don't think I'm supposed to tell people that.

kuulani

Leslie said:
:eek2:
In what was described by some residents as a case of extreme self-control, the husband was said to have locked the boyfriend and his wife in the house and called his mother and brother-in-law to witness the adulterous couple.

:eek: Witness them doing what?! :eek:

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
They should be glad this isn't the time of the pharoes. They could be taken out and stoned for adultery. Then again...if that old law still was legal, think of all the husbands and wives that would stay where nature intended them to.... with their spouses... ;)

flavio

Banned
Heheh....I'm picturing the an angry mob carrying of the naked couple, tying them to posts, and throwing rotten fruit at them.