Short story...

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
One day, all the body parts got together to discuss who was going to be in charge. Of course, the brain jumped in first by stating, 'Since I control the thought process, and create new ideas, I think it's quite obvious that I should be the boss.' Not wanting to be left out, the eyes chimed in 'Without us, Mr. Brain, you'd see nothing, and you can't have ideas without sight...'. Not wanting to be thought badly of, the feet spoke up...'Without us, you eyes wouldn't travel anywhere to get those new sights to have ideas from, so, naturally, we should be boss'. All this time, the asshole was listening, trying to get a word in, and, finally, a lull in the argument gave it it's chance...'I think I should be the boss', said the asshole, and that was as far as the hole got, because all the other body parts laughed and made fun of the asshole. In fact, the asshole was so upset, it closed up.
Two days later, the feet couldn't move, three days later, the eyes were quite blurry, four days later, the brain was delirious, and, five days later, the asshole was in charge.

The moral of the story is:

You don't have to be the brains to be a boss...just an asshole. :D

Q

shouldn't you be getting ready for school?

...I think I smell your pop tart burning

Q

*checks pits*....nope, no burnt pop tart smell here.
did you remember to take your Flintstones® vitamin without being told?

greenfreak

Originally posted by sbcanada
Flinstones vitamins? Who needs those when you have greenfreak to eat? :eek:

:D

[wayne] As if! [/wayne]

Sorry sb, I reserve flirting for people that I like. You can keep trying though, for the humor value of it. :D