Short story...

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
Originally posted by ihcra
i suspect the asshole's wife was the true boss

That's a very sexist attitude. Who said that the boss was a man? Assholes come in both genders... :D

Q

Originally posted by sbcanada
Flinstones vitamins? Who needs those when you have greenfreak to eat? :eek:

:D
I've seen a couple posts where you weren't very nice to greenfreak...now you wanna..you wanna....hahahahaha:nuts7: that's just tooooo funny:headbng2:

work on your pick-up line little boy
..and get a job

greenfreak

Originally posted by *Q*
I've seen a couple posts where you weren't very nice to greenfreak...now you wanna..you wanna....hahahahaha:nuts7: that's just tooooo funny:headbng2:

..and get a job

You're one cool chick Q. :D
:headbng2: :headbng2: :headbng2: :headbng2:

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
Originally posted by greenfreak
Originally posted by *Q*

..and get a job

You're one cool chick Q. :D
:headbng2: :headbng2: :headbng2: :headbng2:

Originally posted by Gato_Solo
That's a very sexist attitude. Who said that the boss was a man? Assholes come in both genders...

I have only 2 things to say here,

Rock on Q and greenfreak :headbang:

Gato_Solo :p :laugh:

Professur

Originally posted by $ponge
assholes cloging up the operation get the boot real fast :grumpy:

Not that I've ever noticed. They tend to get promoted, thanks to their total acceptance of kissing ass.

outside looking in

<b>Registered Member</b>
Originally posted by Professur
Not that I've ever noticed. They tend to get promoted, thanks to their total acceptance of kissing ass.

True to an extent. They usually get promoted fast, but it catches up with them in the long run (not always, but often). People get tired of it sooner or later, and just want someone that's actually qualified to do the job.

ris

ass kissers who get promoted soon realise that the job they are now innadequate to do is even harder to hide with ass kissing.

outside looking in

<b>Registered Member</b>
Yeah, who was it that wrote that book and his theory that people tend to get promoted until they are incapable of doing the job they are supposed to, so the general level of effectiveness of the workforce is always much less than it could be... :confuse3: