Shoutbox

Mare

So, since I was having shoutbox withdrawl, until we get ours back, I thought i'd try this.....hehehehehehe:D :kiss:

*not ment to be a smartass or anything, just as if my computer were broken and i'd have withdrawl, im having shoutbox withdrawl.

Mare

How I really feel is.......good.....we are finally getting some rain here now, thunder is bad, but all in all, we needed it!

Mare

Plus, excited.....Mom will be here in Florida from the 11th -19th......OMG, can't wait to see her its been almost 4 years!!!!:swing:

Dave

the weather is being a bit schitzophrenic here. there was sleet falling yesterday with temps in the low 40's, it was below freezing this morning but should be close to 60 this afternoon.

ekahs retsam

Dave said:
the weather is being a bit schitzophrenic here. there was sleet falling yesterday with temps in the low 40's, it was below freezing this morning but should be close to 60 this afternoon.

I know exactly what you are talking about It was raining and windy three days ago, then it was freezing cold and windy, and yesterday I it was windy but much much warmer and I got a mild sun burn on the deck? I wish it would be a little more stable for a change because I really hate having to switch from shorts to coats and back again in only two days...

Plus, by Friday it is supposed to be 85F/30C with heavy rain expected all week long??? :confused:

Dave

keeping my fingers crossed that it stays slow here at work so i dont have to stay till 0400.

Dave

you know that thing at the bottom of the main page? its not working now but its someplace to put random remarks/links/pics if you dont want to start a thread.

AlphaTroll

HEY LUIS

Remember that little wager we had going about who gets laid first?

I win.

NANANANANANANA.

(Argh fark, I am such a sucky loser :mope: )

Mare

Goooooooooood MORNING OTC

Busy day here, work, dentist, back to work, pick up the kids at the sitters, cook, clean alittle, bed, and then MOMMY tomorrow. WOOHOO!!!!!!!!:D

Hope all have a great day!

Dave

lets see how long i can keep going on 3 hours sleep. been awhile since i've had to do that.

woodman19_99

Dave said:

C'mon man. How long have you lived in Mass? That's a NORMAL day for my home state...

Dave

oh i know. lived here all my life.
mearly enlightening our out of state friends to the joys of a New England spring.
:D