Sickening

jimpeel

I keep threatening to put him on ignore but I keep hoping against hope that he will grow a brain. I guess I'll just have to join the rest of you and just plain give up on him.

Oh well ...

spike

I keep threatening to put him on ignore but I keep hoping against hope that he will grow a brain. I guess I'll just have to join the rest of you and just plain give up on him.

Oh well ...

You've already been doing a good job of ignoring any facts or questions put to you and just making up your own reality.

I would expect nothing more from you than to run away when you get called out on your BS. I understand that I've asked you to back up a bunch of accusations that are obviously false and that you've shown some blatant hypocrisy and double standards that you would rather not address or admit to. There's really no way for you to save face except to make some weak excuse and ignore everything.

The problem is I'm about the only one here that pays any attention to your insanity so if I ignored you then you would be stuck sitting in the corner ranting to yourself.

jimpeel

Let's see who jumps to this guy's defense. After all he was only acting within his Islamic religious beliefs which at least one person here always defends.

By the way ... he was innocent of the charges until he was convicted.

I don't seem to recall any 56 pound ninteen-yeaqr-olds coming out of the FLDS "compound". I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong about that.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,365744,00.html

SoCal Polygamist Guilty of Torturing 19 Children, 2 Wives
Wednesday, June 11, 2008

MURRIETA, Calif. — A self-described polygamist was convicted Wednesday of charges that he starved, tortured and abused his two wives and many of his 19 children and stepchildren.

A Riverside County Superior Court jury found Mansa Musa Muhummed guilty on 25 counts, including torturing seven of the children, abusing 12 of them and falsely imprisoning the wives. He faces seven life sentences.

Muhummed, whose birth name was Richard Boddie, told authorities that his Muslim faith gave him the right to take multiple wives. He was arrested in 1999 after one of his wives, Laura Cowan, managed to slip a 13-page letter to a postal service worker describing the abuse.

Once the case went to trial, a string of his children and stepchildren, now adults, also took the stand, telling the jury that they had been beaten, starved, strung up by their feet and forced to eat vomit and feces.

Muhummed testified in his own defense. On the stand, in sometimes tearful testimony he denied the charges and blamed one of his wives for the alleged abuse.

He said that his children and stepchildren ate three regular meals a day except during the holy month of Ramadan, when the older children ate two meals — one before dawn and one after sunset.

Doctors said the children were extremely malnourished. A 19-year-old daughter was 4-foot-1 and weighed 56 pounds.

2minkey

bootlicker
there you go again with your ideological bluster. no one here is going to defend anyone who does shit like that. not even the chimp.

but by the way, it's not exactly islamic, in that what this guy is alleged to have done stems from the preislamic gender ideology of the arabian peninsula, which, by the way, sucks donkey dick.

Inkara1

Of course there weren't any 56-pound 19-year-olds at the FLDS compound. Having multiple babies makes chicks gain weight.

Inkara1

Die!!!!!!!

Of course, you know, the more you reply to it, the longer it will live on, lingering near the top of the thread list.

Maybe you can kill it and it will become a zombie thread. If that happens, aim for the head.

2minkey

bootlicker
it's because your psyche is so unbelievably attractive to all of us that we keep posting.

maybe we ain't nothin' but whores, but by god, we ain't horses.

jimpeel

Ya think there was any of this happening at the FLDS "compound"?

The supervisors want to know why this wasn't detected sooner. The answer is that we do not have "home visits" by the authorities every few months like they do in Japan wherein your neighbors are encouraged to report your every move.

http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la-me-abuse18-2008jun18,0,7446856.story

L.A. County supervisors demand report on child torture case; a third woman is arrested

Officials want to know why the plight of a boy allegedly beaten and burned went undetected for so long.

By Andrew Blankstein and Ari B. Bloomekatz, Los Angeles Times

Los Angeles County supervisors on Tuesday demanded an immediate investigation into why a 5-year-old South Los Angeles boy suffered "unbearable" abuse for two years without detection by authorities or social service agencies.

And, on the same day, Los Angeles police announced the arrest of a third suspect in the case -- a 26-year-old babysitter who they say disfigured the boy's hands by burning them on a stove.

Police say that La Tanya Monikue Jones also conspired with the boy's mother, Starkeisha Brown, 24, and her live-in girlffriend, Krystal Denise Matthews, 21, to hide the abuse.

Brown and Matthews were each formally charged Tuesday with one count of torture and conspiracy, as well as other charges of child abuse, corporal injury to a child and dissuading a witness. They were scheduled to be arraigned Tuesday in Compton, but the hearing was moved to June 25. Brown's and Matthews' bail were set at $1.1 million and $1.08 million, respectively.

The two are expected to plead not guilty, and each faces up to 25 years to life in prison if convicted.

[more]

spike

What on earth would motivate these 3 to mess up this kid? Babysitter gets into the act too? Nutz.