Signature size limits

peterska2

bleach said:
Spellng, like beauty, is in the eye of the behulder;)

The joys of being a Manc is that I can spell however the hell I want. Sure if I really wanted to I could post in dialect but I can't spell in dialect and no-one would have a clue. Hang on you don't understand my posts anyway do you?

Oz

peterska2 said:
The joys of being a Manc is that I can spell however the hell I want. Sure if I really wanted to I could post in dialect but I can't spell in dialect and no-one would have a clue. Hang on you don't understand my posts anyway do you?

Wey aye! wait 'till I post in fluent geordie;)

peterska2

Now between your Geordie and my Manc/Lanc then there would be no understanding us.
I understand quite a whack of Geordie though/

Oz

peterska2 said:
Now between your Geordie and my Manc/Lanc then there would be no understanding us.
I understand quite a whack of Geordie though/

You should have seen me when I stayed in Manc...........UN was a simple matter of linguistics compared :eh:

Southerners............ ;)

Oz

peterska2 said:
I'm gonna leave you up in Geordie land though.

Gotta go have a session with my shrink now.

*nods head*

Exorcising a little uneeded thought is a good idea*

Well, it prolly beats my idea of pickling brain cells anyway;)

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
fury said:
Some of the signatures here need to be toned down in size, so here are some limits you'll need to follow presently:

1) Signature pics are to be limited to 350x150 pixels if not accompanied by any text
1a) If they are to be accompanied by text, the picture is to be limited to 350x100 pixels

2) Signature text when not accompanied by a pic (not including standard ~15x15 size smilies) is to be limited to 4 lines of text at normal size, OR 6 lines of text at small size. A long line wrapping around is counted as another line, and these lines will be judged based on a 1024x768 screen resolution and with the browser's text size set to Medium, or whichever is the browser's normal, out-of-the-box text size.
2a) If there is a sig pic along with the text (see 1a), there cannot be more than 2 lines of text at normal font size, OR 3 lines of text at small size.

We still reserve the right to remove or edit a signature we deem sucky. :beerbang:
um...
some of the siggys are starting to creep (or stampede) over the size limit lines again...perhaps we could each self-police ourselves, and just have a reread of the abovelisted rules and make sure our own is within standard?

thank ye all kindly :)