Simpsons ain´t going anytime soon

Simpsons ain't going anytime soon

World Entertainment News Network

THE SIMPSONS creator MATT GROENING is reassuring fans of the yellow family that the hit show won't be ending anytime soon.

It was reported earlier this week that the animator was considering finishing the comedy because he was running out of funny storylines.

Yesterday Groening explained, "I was misquoted and misunderstood.

"I don't want anyone to think I am predicting the demise of the Simpsons.

"They will live on with new adventures for years to come. As long as there are things to make fun of we will be around."

The cartoonist went on to explain what he meant by the comments that fuelled the speculation.

Groening continues, "I am always asked how much longer can this go on. I just said that given the fact the we just finished our 300th episode, I would guess we are closer to the end of our life than the beginning.

"At the end of our 100th episode (one of our writers) said we were halfway home. Now we think the show will last, our ratings are better than ever."

From infobeat

ris

yay! some of the ones we are getting on sky are pretty funny. :D

i'm disappointed that futurama looks numbered, i love that too :(

JJR512

Futurama has been cancelled for months. However, they had a backlog of unaired episodes that they are slowly airing.

ris

futurama is great, bender is a wicked character. i'm getting to like zoidberg, but my fave is the professor for his rambling speeches on atomic monsters :cool:

i guess i'll have to buy the vids :(