Slim *chortle*!!!!

tonksy

Damn my typos! Their = there.
Funny, I haven't had a drink this week and I've been full of typos. Coincidence? Let's not risk it.
*Sips a Cider and Bass

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
tonksy said:
Damn my typos! Their = there.
Funny, I haven't had a drink this week and I've been full of typos. Coincidence? Let's not risk it.
*Sips a Cider and Bass
Notice she didn't mention what type of cider...I'm thinking "Mike's"...:devious:

tonksy

Actually, it was the K cider, as you can't drink it. I left the blackthorns for when I run out of the K...ain't I sweet? But make haste! For I only have 1 K left.

tonksy

Maybe my loss of interesting in drinking is due to the end of football season...Nfl Europe starts mid march.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
tonksy said:
Maybe my loss of interesting in drinking is due to the end of football season...Nfl Europe starts mid march.

You sure that you've not stopped drinking things that are NON alcoholic and are now perma drunk? :p

Inkara1

tonksy said:
Do you like arena football? Chicago and San Jose are playing on NBC right now... at least, they are over here... dunno about the TV schedule over yonder.

tonksy

Inkara1 said:
Do you like arena football? Chicago and San Jose are playing on NBC right now... at least, they are over here... dunno about the TV schedule over yonder.
I try to like arena football but...I dunno...it's just not as exciting. It's missing something.

tonksy

You know, I think I only saw one Texans game this year. I find oodles of fault with the selection they air here.

Inkara1

You know, with Sirius Satellite Radio you can listen to every NFL game every year. I'm sure Steve would be more than happy to tell you more. :D

Inkara1

It sure beats nothing at all... maybe you can convince unc to get DirecTV and NFL Sunday Ticket. :D

Inkara1

Conditions, covenants and restrictions... the same reason tomato plants are taboo. Maybe someone said he doesn't want to see a satellite dish when, umm, looking out my back door. I heard it through the grapevine, anyway.