Snow Day!

Camelyn

As most of you know, this has been a horrible winter here in Montreal (lots of other places too, but I live here :) ). After yet another large dump off snow, we finally had a pretty nice day today. So I bundled up the kids, met up with their Aunt and her family, and their Grandmother, and we went to a winter festival at a local park (in Verdun, in case you cared :) )

Inspired, I put up the pics on my site:

Snow Day 2004!

Enjoy!

Professur

I was out shovelling with the V's. Soft snowflakes floating down, to land on hats, gloves and shoulders. Anything black became a showcase to ooo and aaahhh over. Snowflake jewels.

Now I remember why I stay in Quebec.

Ms Ann Thrope

That looks like so much fun, Camelyn. I'm hoping to spend the day xc skiing tomorrow in a state park in Wisconsin. I LOVE SNOW!!!!!!

Camelyn

Ms Ann Thrope said:
That looks like so much fun, Camelyn. I'm hoping to spend the day xc skiing tomorrow in a state park in Wisconsin. I LOVE SNOW!!!!!!

Have fun! I don't exactly love snow...but on days like today, I can be fond of it, at least :)

Mare

Awwwww snow pics..... :D
although I hate to drive in it-I DO miss it...
Can't wait for it to get alittle warmer here though, Damn tornado came and picked up FL again and its brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

(psssttt....OZ, almighty powerful one, make them put it back, pwease...................)hehe