SnP and AllEars' won't be around much for awhile

Professur

tonksy said:
Prof, I'd love to say sorry (and I am) but it was totally out of my control, you saw the postmark date.

What on earth would you be sorry for? I doubted it getting here within the month, never mind 2 weeks. Said as much when I bought them. Wasn't worried for a minute. I just love having something to tease you with.

Besides, I could have had them within 2 days if I'd been willing to cop the extra. But the butthole reaming that UPS gives for crossing the border ($30 brokerage fee) was a little beyond my budget.

tonksy

$30? EEK! That's outrageous!
I personally can't wait until this ebay express thing gets ramped up! It hopefully will be kind to the ebay storefront owners if it is successful.

Professur

Tell me about it. 4.99 plastic welding rods from Harbour Freight, about another $5 shipping. $2 duty and $30 because HF won't ship anything outside of UPS.

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
*Bows to the holy Ebay shrine*

Just got the latest batch. 8 CDs, 9 books. About 10-15 more CDs still on the way.

Our mailman is gonna need a pack mule to carry this month's bank statement...we've ebayed like rabbits.

*sits back to enjoy his new Gov't Mule CD*

Inkara1

I just used eBay to buy a turntable preamp. My parents' turntable isn't working right anymore, so I got a new one for my mom's birthday (the 7th). Only problem is, the receiver doesn't have a phone input. The old turntable had a built-in preamp and this new one doesn't. RadioShack has a preamp that can be ordered but it uses a 9V battery, while the one I have coming to me off eBay plugs into the wall.

tonksy

I ebay almost everything. Recently? Black sandals, 4 valances for the girls playroom, and garden gnomes.

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
tonksy said:
I ebay almost everything. Recently? Black sandals, 4 valances for the girls playroom, and garden gnomes.
and mugs. I got the mugs today. Thank you!! Stoopid mailman banged so much I got out of the bath (too late to catch him), then left em in the porch anyway. WTF was the point of all the banging?

tonksy

I'm glad you got them safely! :D
My list was for my purchases. I had a good month so listing my sales would be longer, mainly clothing though.

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
The infamous tablecloth has arrived, and it MATCHES!!! And it is absolutely lovely. Paul didn't barf or anything when he saw it.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Hey Tonks!

Before you send out the toe rings can you shoot me a PM so I can see how much longer I'll be at this addy...I may have to give me my mom's address.

tonksy

Okay. I was going to send them when I received your check but if there is going to be some concern I could mail them early.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
tonksy said:
Okay. I was going to send them when I received your check but if there is going to be some concern I could mail them early.

Well, the cheque's in the mail...I just wonder how long before it gets there and how long before they get here...I'm here for atleast another 2 weeks...

tonksy

Leslie said:
The infamous tablecloth has arrived, and it MATCHES!!! And it is absolutely lovely. Paul didn't barf or anything when he saw it.
WHOA! I missed this! Excellent!!!!! Pics?

Nix? I can mail it today.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
tonksy said:

Nix? I can mail it today.

You're the best ebayer ever :D

I've never bought anything else on ebay but I'm sure from now on everyone will pale in comparison to you :D

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
tonksy said:
In a couple days I will...it's just a bit of a bad day today. The smiley face helped though, thanks for that.

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
I found my kittie close to death in the bathroom this morning and had to take him in, and now he's gone. :(

I only had him a couple years, and he hated me, but it's a shock and really really sad.