so here loves pet rats

Inkara1

Orgy as in doing her impression of the Romans, or orgy as in "short for orgasm"? I find the idea of a rodent gang-bang to be... well, interesting... and if it's the other, the fact you watch a rat get itself off is really... well, interesting...

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
crystal scan said:
cool :swing: , my rat is a FAt female that loves cheez and to play with her selve she sqeaks whe she has a orgy :D

That's one talented rat you have there...to beable to have an orgy all by itself...since an orgy is ALOT of people...or I guess animals...all having sexual contact and the like with each other at the same time...yup...one talented rat...

Professur

Nixy said:
That's one talented rat you have there...to beable to have an orgy all by itself...since an orgy is ALOT of people...or I guess animals...all having sexual contact and the like with each other at the same time...yup...one talented rat...

I've really got to send you that tape.....

MrBishop

I've had two rats. Sherlock and Watson. The latter one, a gift from Prof. Rats make for great pets. They're intelligent, clean and not as prone to biting as hamsters.

Nixy said:

well females are smarter then males :retard7: