So, is there any word...

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
...where the BBQ might be this year??

I wanna come and meet more people I have never met and see the ones I have met again!!!

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Nixy said:
...where the BBQ might be this year??

I wanna come and meet more people I have never met and see the ones I have met again!!!

You brought it up..it's at your moms place.

catocom

I can't make more than a couple or 300 miles.
Panama City, or around there would be cool.

MrBishop

Tennesse doesn't seem like too long a drive from here... so SnP...d'ya think that the bunker can handle that kind of invasion?

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
Depending on when you decide to have it, you could come visit me in the sandbox. Just be sure to bring your kevlar. It can get pretty ugly where I'm headed this time.

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
MrBishop said:
Tennesse doesn't seem like too long a drive from here... so SnP...d'ya think that the bunker can handle that kind of invasion?

As in providing accomodations?

Unless someone wants to fish or hike, there is precious little to do right here. Gatlinburg/Pigeon Forge and its myriad of accompanying tourist traps are about 90 minutes away. Otherwise, it's pretty dull in these parts unless you just have a love affair with mountains.

MrBishop

SouthernN'Proud said:
As in providing accomodations?

Unless someone wants to fish or hike, there is precious little to do right here. Gatlinburg/Pigeon Forge and its myriad of accompanying tourist traps are about 90 minutes away. Otherwise, it's pretty dull in these parts unless you just have a love affair with mountains.
I own a tent and all the gear...
fishing - check!
hiking - check!
love of mountains - check!
avoidance of tourist traps - check!

Unless you have a fear of small children and babies...I'd be in!

Professur

MrBishop said:

It's one state north of GA, which was too far for you. Maybe 4 hours difference.