"So, Ku'u ..."

greenfreak

I didn't ask cus I thought it was the trip to D.C. you were talking about that I won't be able to attend. And then I started crying, remembering that you were going to be so close and I wasn't going to be able to go. So I had to leave the computer in all my grief. :crying4:

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
Damn, a Guilt trip thrown back at a guilt trip. Gotta be woman to try something like that.

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
I've tried it, it didn't work well at all, in fact I'm still paying for that one. :disgust2:

greenfreak

eh Ku'u already knows I love her like a sister. Well, not like *my* sisters cus their bitches. Like a cool sister that I actually enjoy. :D

kuulani

Prof, I would sooooo love to visit you, would anyone like to donate money to the "send-Kuu-to-Prof" fund? ...I do think about you everytime I drink a Moosehead though :beerdrnk:

greeenie, I have more sad news for you ... my dance instructors hinted that we might've gone to NY for a show right after the DC show, but those plans were canceled. So close ... :crying4:

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
Since you are already so close, why don't you stay ther for a couple days more?

greenfreak

kuulani said:
greeenie, I have more sad news for you ... my dance instructors hinted that we might've gone to NY for a show right after the DC show, but those plans were canceled. So close ... :crying4:

*GASP*

Oh my God!! Where were you going to perform, in the city somewhere? So is DC cancelled also, or just NY?

Do I have to talk some sense into these people?? :smash:

kuulani

Nope, DC is still on ... it's a short trip, May 19-22, I think (we'll be on the plane longer than we're in DC ;) ). Someone in NY heard we were performing in DC and wanted us up there too, and at first it sounded like we were going ... I don't know what happened, the deal fell through I guess :(

greenfreak

Ever hear of the Russian mob? It exists, and they can be even more brutal than the Italian mob. Now, I'm not sayin my Russian is a part of that or anything... *wink wink* *nudge nudge*

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
*sees the wink wink nudge nudge*

oh yeah, Ivan, he's a great messenger ;)

kuulani

I have absolutely no idea who wanted us to perform in NY ... hmm, can I borrow some of those mobsters anyway :brow:

greenfreak

Boy, Luis, at least you could get his name right. It's Boris :rolleyes: :D

Sure Ku'u but if it involves traveling to Hawai'i, I'll have to be a chaperone. :headbng2: