songs that make you sad :(

IDLEchild

Council of Elrond - Enya

Beautiful world - Rage against the machine

Just a phase - Incubus...(not so much as depressing but more of a eye opener)

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
Aunty Em said:
Wow... you have Jude cole... I thought I was the only one who searched his discontinued stuff out and downloaded it. :)
thanks to Squiggy I have it now too :)

tommyj27

Not really Banned
when it's cold i'd like to die by moby
something i can never have by nine inch nails

music has never brought me to tears but there are some songs that set me off to introspective stupor-land. i rarely analyze song lyrics like most people seem to. it bugs me because i feel like i don't understand something that i should. some artists really capture my attention and emotions by the emotion they convey in their vocals, aaron lewis and trent reznor are a couple of them

Aunty Em

Lol... I downloaded everything I could get about a year back.... it's very obviously 80s and dated, but I like quite a few of the songs.

sam_fisher

my tear jerkers:crying4:
Coldplay:-----my favorite band. being from uk.
"in my place"
"the scientist"
"trouble"

Staind
"epiphany" if you've never heard this song..listen to it..

and many others

sam.
crying5.gif

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
sam_fisher said:
Coldplay:-----my favorite band. being from uk."

Just last night I was thinking while listening to Coldplay "They sound British" (I have just recently began listening to them so I don't know much about them yet).

Thanks to Squiggy I have "Heavan's Last Attempt" and I LOVE it

Songs that make me cry:

The Scientist by Coldplay
Go Rest High on That Mountain by Vince Gill (it was played at my Dad's funeral, nuff said)
Where You Are by Josh Groban

There are more but I can no think of them right now. I will post them when I think of them

Shadowfax

<b>mod cow</b>
coldplay's warning sign is pretty depressing as well....
but to be honest, there isn't a song that actually makes me cry

Nihilistic

Capitalizing Bastich
This may sound silly, but the music at the end of an InuYasha episode really gets me, even though its in japanese, its still sad

whoreable

Hulk Hogan and the wrestling boot band - Hulkster in heaven

This song brings tears to my eyes every time i listen to it. please check it out. The whole album hulk rules is indeed a musical masterpiece.