Spend only 6 minutes a day wanking,

Cerise

By design it's meant to be a hand and wrist exerciser to ward off or rehab from tendon problems, or to improve your abilities in sports. You rotate your wrist to keep the gyro spinning, and use that spin for conditioning.

Of course, the fewer rpms the gentler the workout, as the instruction video explains: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z6cfjsFIrVo

Actually, this page explains the dynamics of it better.

Ol' Akis is cranking his up past the "40lbs of torque and speeds up to 18,000 RPM" whatever that means. ;) Must be a guy thing.

It looks like it would be an effective little gizmo, I was actually thinking about getting one.......

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
They've had it for wimmins for decades...great for kegel exercises :)

I've read this post on a few different occasions and it still makes no sense to me. They've had WHAT for women for decades? WHAT is great for kegel exercises? First, I personally don't see any connection between self pleasure and kegel exercises and second, I don't see how a shake weight is gonna help with a kegel exercise.

MrBishop

Vibrators, Nix.... phallic tubes with unbalanced motors inside which cause them to vibrate back and forth quickly.

This one makes you use your muscles in an attempt to stop it from shaking back and forth. The only muscle-group that a vibrator can be said to work are the same that Kegel exercises might help with.