Spider man Poster worth hundred of dollars!!

Berserker

I've just been told that there are spiderman movie poster that has been selling like hotcakes in ebay and in my countries as well. they're selling up to more than $100 bucks for one of these poster. The reason being is that the poster is showing spider man climbing a bulding and in his reflects that World Trade Center...:eek:

i've heard that there are some scenes that has been cut before the final release as there was a scene at the WTC invloving spidey rescuing a helicopter. That scene is priceless :grumpy:

Berserker

I think that Ebay has detected the selling of such items and therefore has reacted to delete the posting of such items. Maybe the WTC is still causing a heartache among the US people. :(

unclehobart

I have seen that cut scene that you speak of. I downloaded it off of Morpheus. Spidey breaks up a bank robbey and chases the enemy helicopter about. He snags it up with his webbing. The pull out shot shows it trapped between the World Trade Towers. It freaked me out the first time I saw it.

MuFu

Originally posted by unclehobart
I have seen that cut scene that you speak of. I downloaded it off of Morpheus. Spidey breaks up a bank robbey and chases the enemy helicopter about. He snags it up with his webbing. The pull out shot shows it trapped between the World Trade Towers. It freaked me out the first time I saw it.

Yes, me too. I saw that trailer very soon after Sept 11th. :(

A shame because it would have been quite a scene.

MuFu.

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
The scene cut reminds me of a recent news about the 2nd Lord Of The Rings movie.

Some people are not quite happy with the title "the two towers", because they think of the WTC towers :rolleyes:....they should also ask to remove the 11 number, the september month, they should change the name of the city ....remove the words world, trade and center from the language....

greenfreak

I really wish they wouldn't take the WTC away from us continuously. We already lost so much that day. Every time they remove all mention or images of it, we lose it all over again. This will only serve to force us to forget. I don't know about anyone else, but I would rather remember.

Berserker

Thanks for explaining the cutscenes guys. It's never been shown in my countyr due to the fact it might have been edited by US before the actual screening Iw ould consider getting a DVD in the near future for that cut scene:D

greenfreak

The movie is currently residing on my network at work. I keep forgetting to bring in CD's to burn it. The quality is pretty good but it has Chinese subtitles LOL

Maybe I'll just wait for the DVD too. :D

BadBrain

Originally posted by Berserker
I've just been told that there are spiderman movie poster that has been selling like hotcakes in ebay and in my countries as well. they're selling up to more than $100 bucks for one of these poster. The reason being is that the poster is showing spider man climbing a bulding and in his reflects that World Trade Center...:eek:

I have a really nice 1024x768 jpeg of that shot.

$50 or the highest bidder!! ;)

Actually, I'd post it here but I'm too stupid to know how.

If anyone wants it, or wants to post it, I'll email it to you.

equinoxe3d

Originally posted by Luis G
The scene cut reminds me of a recent news about the 2nd Lord Of The Rings movie.

Some people are not quite happy with the title "the two towers", because they think of the WTC towers :rolleyes:

:eek:

Ok... Damn paranoid americans :D

ris

i'm not sure but i think that the pic being referred to might be the cover of the last sunday times tv guide.