Star Wars: Clone wars

JJR512

SUCKS SUCKS SUCKS SUCKS
STINKS STINKS STINKS STINKS

I'm confused... Did you like it or not?

Seriously, though, could you be a bit more specific? Starting with how big a fan (in your opinion) you are of the original trilogy and of the new prequel trilogy. What was it about the movie that you did not like? The animated interpretations of characters whose appearances you've gotten used to? The whole story? The ending? One of the characters? Did it not seem to fit into the Star Wars overall story line as you've come to understand it? The "acting"? The directing? What?

(Try not to give out any spoilers, though, as I have not seen it yet, and fully intend to, despite what anyone else might say.)

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
I'm not a big fan but I do like the movies.

The quality of the animation is fine and I don't mind watching a star wars movie in animated form, the story was ok too.

The things I didn't like:
- The Ahsoka character. This one was more annoying than jar-jar binks and the ewoks squared. While she was supposed to be portrayed as a young padawan, she had quite an attitude, like referring to Anakin as sky-guy, instead of Skywalker or 'Anakin' (won't say anything else to not give out spoilers).
- Sometimes it would seem as if Anakin was inferior to Ahsoka as well, something that really shouldn't be.
- The excessive use of catchy phrases between Anakin and Ahsoka.
- Clones feeling fear and panic? I thought they were supposed to be genetically engineered to not fear and obey.

I really can't get into much detail without spoilers, but Ahsoka has to be the most annoying thing in the film, to the point that you dislike the whole movie. At least in Ep. I you just go to hate jar jar but not the movie.

My 0.02

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
Also, not that I don't have a problem with the new theme, it just felt different. But the lack of scrolling story at the beginning of the movie is unforgivable.