STAR WARS EPISODE II - ATTACK OF THE CLONES

greenfreak

Speaking of Polynesians...

I kept hearing the start of this song and it was driving me crazy... First in a commercial for eToys, then at the end of 'Finding Forrester' and 'Meet Joe Black' and then at the end of the ER episode where Mark Green dies. After that, I finally got around to trying to find out what it was because I liked it so much.

The artist is ISRAEL KAMAKAWIWO`OLE and here is a website with some of his music. The song is a remake of "Somewhere Over the Rainbow" and it's not cheesy like the one I remember-it's really sweet sounding.

If you listen to it, I'm sure you'll recognize it right away. :)

kuulani

Israel was a much loved Hawaiian entertainer for decades. Unfortunately, like most musicians, he passed away before his songs became known nationally.

MuFu

Originally posted by kuulani
I just saw it last night :thumbup: :thumbup:

There's Polynesians in this movie too ... just like in Scorpion King. Wow, Polynesians are popping up in more and more movies :headbang:

Heehee... Aussie's are going to like the fact that the Clones are all New Zealanders. Lots of jokes about NZ and in-breeding in Oz. :)

"Lucks like thut Judi uss vurry, vurry pussed uff with you, eh." :D

MuFu.

MuFu

Apparently they deleted a huge scene where you more or less find out completely how what will become "The Empire" forms. That's pretty annoying since a lot of other stuff slots right into place with this film. It's actually made Episode I watchable! ;)

I wonder what will happen. Obviously, Palpatine is going to decalre himself Emperor at some stage. Anakin will probably stand by him then, because you hear him talk about how he would be in favour of a "dictatorship", firstly as himself and then, no doubt, as Vader. So the Republic becomes the Empire? What about the rebellion? I bet we'll see the beginning of that in EpIII.

Padme and most of the Jedi all get killed though, which is going to suck quite a bit. :(

MuFu.

ris

just went and saw ep2, and here are my high-brow thoughts

[apologies for language and to kevin smith for the rip-off quote]

holy motherfuckin' yoda and shit!

christopher lee rules. his lightsabre rules. his dark lordness whups ass, i just wish he'd do another musical number [for those who've seen captain invincible he has a fine voice]

great film, i think i may go again.... D

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
I have to wait until july 5 to be able to see it in theatres....

but as many of you already know.....:D :D

AtAri

Yes... Yes... Yes!!!! :headbang:

I can't wait to see it again (except for the army of NZ clones)

I nearly had a fit when Yoda walked in.

And all the Australia actors!!! Fantastic!!!

Im going to go see it now in fact!!

systems

Do you know that they have it on VCD in a country in South East Asia.

As for the show, I feel, Yoda's action scene is a little short, and the part where he jumps off the walls made him look like a Gremlin. lol

ris

sorry guys but can we lay off the obvious 'lookit i can d/l and watch it illegally' talk, its sorta against the basic guidelines with regard to warez

sbcanada

I can download Episode II and SpiderMan and watch them illegally. Contact me at ICQ# 69696969696969 and I will send it to you also.

:D @ ris